I’m using a free text app to message a girl and somehow she knows it’s me. She won’t text me directly...

I’m using a free text app to message a girl and somehow she knows it’s me. She won’t text me directly, but in the text chat of the other, she keeps saying my name. I’m trying to play it off to be able to cover better for myself tomorrow when I see her, but what do Any Forums? How to proceed?

Why’d I start? I think she’s fucking a co-worker and since I like her, it pisses me off. She’s also married (unhappily) so I was trying to sweat her to make it seem like I knew and maybe I would get her to admit it (she denies it currently).

I had texted her with my actual number and she was definitely off. Never mentioned this at all in that, but when I said she must be in a bad mood because I sent a joke and she didn’t laugh, she replied in this text chat instead with the “yeah I’m in a shitty mood”…

Her final message that doesn’t fit is that she’s asking nicely, but if I don’t stop, she’s going to take it seriously.

What to do Any Forums? Should I reply at all? I want to get it so somehow it doesn’t seem like me at all any longer. I can obviously deny it at work, but that she caught on right away, crazy

Attached: 14A2F91C-AE14-4350-AB84-7AD4534EDD04.jpg (1290x1918, 280.06K)

This exact thing happened to my friend in high school kek

Continue

your gonna get reported to HR op.
have fun being unemployable for prying into your coworkers private matters.

quit being a nigger

He tried to use a fake text number concealer app and she knew it was

How did she know?

Prob because he’s just a creepy irl as he is in those texts? Come on, lmfao

Not sure but she knew instantly and called the cops. Didn’t even have his main number I’m pretty sure. Maybe females have a sense

And they did what? They actually investigated?

Yeah he got in trouble and had to attend a sexual remidation class. Fucker snitched and said I encouraged him, which I did, but it was still fucked. He was banned from that teachers class, and I think had credits taken. I tried to sneak into his remediation class with him but they had a list and I got kicked out

Did he send dick pics or say sexually explicit stuff? I feel like what I texted is so vanilla, the police or HR would say ok, just block it. It’s nothing.

She clocked you immediately because you're probably the only person creepy enough that's around her on the regular to immediately think it's you.

And she's right.

You're a creep and you can't even creep right. Holy shit you fail at being a failure. You have discovered anti-success.

No he asked for nudes and said degenerate stuff. She was milf big time

Dude you're a creep and a retard. Fuckijg moron. Dumbasses like you are not hard to catch, I'm sure you give that vibe so she knows, or you text the EXACT same way in each one. And also, who would she even think this random person is? Just a new invisible friend? You're not as smart as you think, and I'm glad you faga get called out. I hope it makes you uncomfortable, you get beat up, and fired. In no particular order.

He probably talked exactly like this in regular texts, plus its not like many people would actually try to blackmail her since presumably this isn't common knowledge, OP is just an autist simp

Ok, so how should I end it?

Just no reply and delete the app?
Or
Say ok, I’m sorry, I’ll stop. And then delete the app?
Or
????

Bruh you are fuckin weirdo. Youre pissed off because a co-worker is fuckin a bitch you never fucked?

Honestly youre fucked, in her head your always gonna be that creepy guy that was texting her from a fake number.

Man the fuck up grow some balls and tell girls how you feel in person. Fuckin beta

apologize and move on with your life dipshit

Or I’ll try to appease her compassionate side by saying…

Sorry, I have major issues. I’m a mess. I don’t deserve you. I do deserve anything you want to do after this. I’ll stop messaging though.

that makes you look even more pathetic. just crank off and play some video games dude

I appreciate what you all say. It’s a harsh reality. It’s scary to realize that, but I guess this is my therapy right now. Realization. And then trying to learn how to fix myself.

By killing yourself. You're clearly not of any value being such a retard.