Be fit, decent looking beta christcuck

>be fit, decent looking beta christcuck
>Used to laugh at videos about simps donating large sums to twitch e-girls only to rage when finding out she was married/ had a boyfriend etc
>find some random instagram chicks profile, her ass is HUGE
>Start getting these weird cravings and urges to pay her, to simp for her fat ass and even become a cuck
>Also feel the urge to convert, to worship her as a Goddess
>The feelings grow stronger and stronger every day, obsessing over her fat ass
>finally give in to my beta desires
>She eagerly accepted me as her wallet and worshipper, feeding her ego and submitting to her overwhelming power
>Now worship a Goddess
AMA I guess

Attached: tan.jpg (1080x1348, 202.25K)

More pictures? Chat logs with her?

Sure thing

Attached: post1.png (589x416, 37.33K)

Attached: Post2.png (583x227, 19.6K)

Attached: post3.png (588x403, 36.36K)

Attached: post4.png (587x233, 20.32K)

Attached: post33.png (435x450, 42.85K)

Damn user, how you have fallen. I guess I can see why you're addicted though.

I've never seen anything so pathetic. Do you feel good about this?

the best part is that its not ever her sending the messages, just some weird pr manager dude.

Don't call him pathetic, you'll just get him hard

Nah she's not involved with Onlyfans or sponserships, Instagram appears to be ego-boosting/narcissism for her.

Attached: D940FCD2-413B-472C-8028-8E038DDB69D4.jpg (596x319, 28.07K)

Does she tell you about the niggers she fucks? Does she ever try to get you off?

Ugh, you're right. I hate zoomers.

>Does she tell you about the niggers she fucks? Does she ever try to get you off?
No, but I remember her stories had posts about Idris Elba being attractive so she definitely gets fucked by black guys.

Attached: Blue_tall.jpg (636x1312, 45.04K)

I dont understand why you'd choose to simp out and spend money on this chick rather than try and spit some game if you think she's hot?

Pretty sure her boyfriend is black. If I was going to pay a girl the amount you have is want her to indulge me a bit and try to get me off by talking about it / the things she'd make me do.

damn that ass

So you're paying some black dude to see clothed pics?

I don't know, don't want to push her away
In a way, yeah that not wrong but this assumes she has a boyfriend/boyfriend is black, though given her lifestyle she probably just does one night stands

OP is a mental ill nigger. I don't understand that kind of guy don't they like their money or dignity
Give girls money without something in returning and become a fucking slave is not exciting at all