Your Feels Right Now

I was born in 86, so I remember some shit, I member 9/11 like it was yesterday, but I never had a feeling before the event something bad was about to happen. I do now though, the calm before the storm, call it what you will, something, unimaginable is coming, I can't actually sleep, I sense it, something awful is coming

Attached: 1661008689192973.jpg (768x1024, 215.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=rHcmnowjfrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same. I have this constant sense of doom-even before the war in Ukraine. Something that we wont be able to fix.

the jews are set to destroy the future user. never relax

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-10 FFDISAGXsAs4mW4 jpg (JPEG Image, 600 × 1200 pixels).png (603x597, 842.78K)

Awful like Russia joininng Asia together against the UN in our final war?

>Awful like Russia joininng Asia together against the UN in our final war?
for what purpose?
why would china declare war on its customers?
option 1: make money and keep eating yetis or whatever they eat
option 2: destroy everything and die quick or die starving

It's gunna get medieval bros.

Because they're being sanctioned to hell and the west is vehemently refusing to allow using future tech developement in China? Russia and China been secret butt buddies for years, we've just been too 'patriotic' to acknowledge it.

War is inevitable, war follows peace like the night follows the day. Peace is inevitable also, peace follows war like the day follows the night. One does not exist separate from the other, you either have both or none at all.

I'm counting on a solar flare to fuck up the tech grids for a few months, disrupting most people's current programming in their day-to-day lives as well as decimating entire industries, the ensuing civil unrest acting as a trigger to major system destabilizations as well as potential famines and generalized health crises.

>for what purpose?
Resources, the same reason World War II happened. Russia wants Ukraine because of oil pipeline money. China wants Taiwan back because 80% of the semiconductors in the world come from Taiwan. If China gets Taiwan back, the rest of the world will be more or less forced to let China do whatever it wants because they can strangle the life out of the information age if they have that asset.

The great communism vs democracy war is ever vast approaching... the end of an era, a planet, and the end of humanity.

The queen's death is certainly going to shake things up.

i understand but im saying mutually assured destruction means its a stupid thing to do. no one wins.

OH MY GOD YOU REMEMBER THE NEWS FROM 9/!!

Shut the fuck up faggot loser. No one fucking cares.

The end of an era, sure. The end of humanity *maybe*. Definitely not the end of the planet. Life will go on and another mammal will get a shot at being the apex after we're gone. Most people think of the end of humanity as "the end of the world" but it's actually pretty arrogant of us to believe that we have the capacity to actually kill the entire planet.

the planets approaching it's expiration date so why not go out with a bang?

>mutually assured destruction
The nukes are a lot smaller now, look it up. Sure, a full-scale global nuclear exchange would end all of humanity, at least in the northern hemisphere anyway, but that's exactly why it *won't* happen. Conventional war will ramp up and neither side will actually initiate the nuclear exchange and we'll just have regular old world war.

Fuck me, you must have traveled the world, you not only seen it all, but you got it all figured out...

War or peace, neither are absolute, both are temporary, stop queezing your frigging anticipatory sphincters. You bitches are spoiled bitches, life only offers the opportunity, but you chose weakness for yourselves.

We absolutely have the capacity to kill all life on the entire planet though. Not just through nukes, but also if we drained away the atmosphere for example and essentially turned the Earth into Mars.
It would take remarkable investments and efforts to make the Earth unlivable on a very short timescale, but it's entirely doable and within our reach.

With the tides rolling outwards does the silence await the monolith of man's own arrogance.

don't talk about my arrogance that way you little prick

No one wants to admit it, but objectively speaking surrender is a preferable outcome to mutual destruction.

>f we drained away the atmosphere for example and essentially turned the Earth into Mars.
You do realize that would recreate more or less the same environment under which life first appeared on Earth, right? No ozone layer, deadly solar radiation baking the dry land constantly, and the bottom of the ocean not giving a fuck about it.

nigga, biden was already elected....

There is no blossom but a plume, a withering of being, the last damning gift

>War or peace, neither are absolute, both are temporary
This is false. What you think of as peace is just the lull between wars. War is inevitable, and war has never actually stopped. Our country might not be involved in a war *here* right now, and hasn't been involved in a war in North America since the 1800's, but we're almost always involved in somebody else's war somewhere else (often started by our own interests via funding rebels in other countries). And even when we're not involved in a war somewhere, there has never been a period in history when no one was at war.

>elected

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_as_a_Skyrim_NPC_fhpwvrbijwc7.png (512x512, 478.78K)

>We absolutely have the capacity to kill all life on the entire planet though.

No you don't you dumb bitch, you got the capacity imagine all kinds bullshit, you got the power of imagination while reality eludes you.

>but it's entirely doable and within our reach.

This world seen worse then your imaginary fucking bullshit, quit being a desperate bitch. Leafs in the wind is what you are.

>didn't have a feeling anything bad was going to happen before when it did but does now
not a very reassuring pitch

Attached: 1475444259889.png (373x345, 198.16K)

Russia and China sense their doom approaching. Not from the west but from within, their in demographic collapse. This makes them more dangerous, because they have less and less to lose. It may well end in nuclear fire, but not this year and proabaly not next year. Things arent bad enough yet. But oh yeah user, Im there with you, Im just not scared of it, I kinda want to see it all go down.
youtube.com/watch?v=rHcmnowjfrQ
This kinda says it better than I can.

Attached: 1647806295076.jpg (518x397, 38.94K)

Pray tell how a planet without atmosphere after it and its contents have been presumably drained away, is conducive to life, please.

fuk are you talking about. Russia doesnt 'want' Ukraine at all. Russia has all the resources it needs and ther eis fuk all in Ukraine. it is the US Empire that wants to fuck with Russia using Ukraine as a proxy. only problem is Russia has prepared and out smarted the morons in the Empire. they have flipped the game so that it is now existential for the US Empire. the world is walking away from the US. they are using other currencies for trade. it is over for the US. it is going to get way worse for all of us.

brandon was installed not elected

Because there's already no atmosphere at the bottom of the ocean where life began, idiot.

saying bitch multiple times per inane message does not make your verbal diarrhea correct, you dumb bitch.

>almost 40
>still browsing Any Forums, even worse, Any Forums
God I fucking hope I don't end up like you

Do you realize that without a protective layer there's no water left on the planet within a very short cycle, or are you that braindead you stupid cunt?

my penis is about to explode and its trajectory is every american womans cervix. you'll have to deal with 300+ million below average children.