Someone call Apple the burn ward

Because I don’t think they can recover from the burn Samsung caused.

Attached: F3D2E0D9-BAB2-4A7B-BA07-BBC991F9D9A1.jpg (1284x706, 230.12K)

Yeah but iPhone photos always look better than Samsung

False.

Why is Samsung so obsessed with Apple? Talk about creepy.

>"What does he see in her? She only has 48 megapixels while I have 108! I have more than twice as many megapixels but for some reason he's falling for HER! WHY?! It's not fair!"

Attached: jealous.jpg (1000x667, 204.7K)

Fucking gooks learn your place

OH NO NO NO NO NO APPLEBROS WE JUST LOST

Attached: Sad Cook.jpg (1080x608, 46.05K)

shouldn't anyone that cares about this have a dedicated camera? I am the most amateur of shitty photographers and I even bought a used DSLR for fun

to be fair literally all OEMs pixel bin images down to 12MP. sure some companies offer RAW mode but its besides the point MP count isnt everything in image quality

>pshh, apple? they only have a measly 48 megapixels on their phones!
>h-hey, where are you going? come back! stop buying iphones!

this lmao what a tsundere company

Useless numbers, can we please get smaller photo sizes so I don't have to resize/compress everything on my PC? Tech just gets worse and harder to use over time, so typical.

They wanna start a console wars but with phones

based samsung owning app-

Attached: file.png (1125x811, 316K)

Attached: file.png (753x146, 27.36K)

you think the average retard understands this? The market Samshit is targeting is the kind to think "big number = GOODER". there's no room for nuance or the mechanics of DSLR in the heads of the average american, korean or e*ro

This isn't the flex you think it is.

Who gives a shit about meme pixel counts on tiny phone sensors? They either get downsampled or blended together in some goopy AI mess because the pixels are too small to produce a decent signal on their own. When the phone camera with the smaller pixel count has more pixels than a modern full frame sensor you need to start asking questions.

really goes to show you that raw specs dont have shit to do with how well the system performs and is enjoyable to use

Attached: 73958-chicken-removebg-preview.png (438x413, 147.07K)

I hate apple too, I just think it's fucking retarded that Samsung keeps going with their "lmao apple sucks" ad campaign when they've shown on multiple occasions to immediately pull back and stay with the line

No no no, child, you're simply wrong.

It's nowhere near that simple. Image sensors themselves have actually gone through generational leaps of improvements even at the same pixel size. Noise at higher ISO has gone down and cranking up the shutter speed to 1/1000 doesn't require industrial lighting anymore.

Phones are now legitimately starting to do things that only a DSLR would be capable of. Even with all the AI bullshit disabled.

these campaigns never work
you'd think the other companies would know by now
apple can turn shit into gold and they've been continuously been doing it
just give up

I don't know much about cameras but most professional DSLRs have like 30-40 megapixels and still take amazingly detailed photos while the 100 megapixel phones look like shit. Why? Is it just a big number for marketing and the size and quality of the sensor matters much more?

Attached: happy-birthday-america.jpg (962x1064, 148K)

It's the lens

They're beginning to reach visual transparency with low end DSLRs. Not only that but those low end DSLRs only capture ~20 MPs so cropping is a fucking nightmare. You can extract multiple 20MP images from a 100MP shot and even do really fucking cool things like capture detail farther away without having to rely on optical zoom.

But nah everyone loves carrying around 50 pounds of lens everywhere they go.

Megapixels don't matter very much at this point.
iPhone 13 is actually a pretty amazing quality camera for a phone especially in terms of video.
I mean there's a reason professional filmmakers have started dabbling with iPhones and not with Samsung phones.
You probably could get similar results with newer Galaxies if you really tried but clearly Apple is doing more to appeal to that crowd and I think generally they're ahead of Samsung in terms of cameras but hey their phones cost as much as a decent camera so they should.

buy a real fucking camera jesus christ. look at these retarded companies trying to shill their absolute dogshit 'cameras'. Lmao
WOW BIG NUMBER XD. Fucking embarrassing