Charlie: zero business experience. Gets factory just because he was nice and caused the least trouble

Charlie: zero business experience. Gets factory just because he was nice and caused the least trouble.

Veruca: the only child with a dad that was the ceo of his own company. Made a small mess, gets nothing.

If anything spoiled brats would make better CEOs in the long term. Her dad could've co-ran it.

Attached: Veruca and wonka.jpg (710x746, 82.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And then you remember nobody gives a fuck. Stupid ass faggot what a gay ass thread

You gave enough of a fuck to leave a reply. It's always astonishing just how much self awareness you lack.

Yeah but he’s right. You’re gay AF

Kill yourself you pathetic fat fucking faggot ass sack of bitch ass nigger faggot shit

No, he's not "right". He's actually entirely wrong. Just don't reply to the threads. It's real simple. I don't need to be reminded about how much of a fag you think I am or how badly you want me to kill myself. I get it.

No.

Well allow me to reinforce the notion that despite the fact that you feel you don’t need any more pressing on the issue of whether or not you should kill yourself you do in fact need to be pressed on the issue considerably more so that you can start thinking about the actual possibility of it and acting on it as soon as possible. Nobody likes you and suicide is a very real quick option so that your friends and family and even people here will be considerably happier knowing you are dead and simply being eaten by worms

You’re badly obsessed with a bad movie though, and you kinda went righty asshole with that opening comment, you kind of need to have some shit flipped your way.

He was an asshole first. You gotta give respect to get respect. And I didn't see any respect come his way so why should I?

Yes. Nobody likes me. We've been over this a thousand times. How many times you gonna say it?

I'm not gonna kill myself. Disappointing the world is too much fun. Fuck everyone around me.

pastebin
.com/RjuTzUnm

I know but it’s not about being an asshole cringelord
At least watch another fucking movie

Again, please die.

I'm having too much fun talking about the willy wonka movie, so I'm going to keep talking about it until I'm bored. If you don't like that's fine, but this is my thread and you didn't have to be here. I mean, if im so autistic and bad and yucky, why are you wasting your time with me? Don't you have any friends? Any girlfriends? You'd rather stay here with me than do anything else.

Yeah but you’re kind of a right wing dipshit with that CEO crap. We need fewer right wingers in this country not more apologists and other useful idiots.

How is any of that right wing? You are in desperate need to be medicated because if you're not trolling you're borderline schizophrenic.

Privately owned companies and corporations aren't associated with the government, actual fucking retard lmfao.

All i said was its better if the CEO isn't necessarily a nice person, because if you let your workers slack or get away with shit that's money you're pissing away.

I can't believe my therapist played Veruca Salt in the classic family, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory released 51 years ago in 1971.

I can't believe we left hannah in the spook house

Remind me again which one of us is obsessed with this stupid movie? You’re not exactly in a position to advise others about their mental health. And you don’t even get the fucking point of the movie that you’re sperging out over. Fucking dumb shit. Thread is rekt

>thread is rekt
Nope. It's a willy wonka thread.
I dont see a single rekt.

More like Yep
Your shit is fucking rekt
fucking bitch slapped right out of the fucking gate you obsessive hypocritical dumb fuck