Do guys with big dicks feel superior to dicklets?

Do guys with big dicks feel superior to dicklets?

Attached: don't worry.jpg (1170x693, 70.45K)

easy solution to the small penis problem

Attached: EhpJNq_WAAI85DD.jpg (1182x1600, 294.83K)

Big dick user here, no. Dick doesn’t give you game. There’s statistically dudes I know that can get into x10 more womens pants with a small dick.

Yes, I do

Attached: cd156fc2-f3ea-4d83-9b9a-08df35c0c0de.png (1600x1200, 1.86M)

Disc?

Do men with millions of dollars and power in society feel superior to a dying homeless man?

No. Fuck women (especially) and dudes who think they’re better than someone cause of their penis size

Attached: 134A6F99-0CD5-4B4E-8C91-D12693022FDF.jpg (1020x1565, 1.08M)

You have a perfectly average dick...

As a fairly big dicked guy, maybe I don't exactly feel superior. Mainly because I know I don't have to measure up to anyone. I already know I'm big. Maybe if a small dicked person was challenging me to the point I actually get annoyed then that's when I have to prove a point. Like I said in another thread, being big does give me some extra inner confidence. Some inner peace.

Here’s me 75% hard

Cope

Attached: EC50E96C-18AE-4A6F-B537-E1B932993F64.jpg (1170x2363, 1.4M)

this

>I'm confident and know my trustfund will take care of all my needs, so I don't think about money ever, I just buy things I guess

Why post your tiny flaccid cock dumb cunt. Kys for being retarded

So ITT know I’m real

My dick is only slightly above average (7.5 inches) and I feel bad for anyone working with less than I have.

I think average is 5 Inches lol, you're more than slightly above average.
I'm only 4 Inches when hard.

Lol even left looks slightly bigger than me.

Damn, that's even bigger than my biggest before my junk shrunk(tranny hrt)

I used to be nearly 7 inches hard(though not quite as big as that ) at my absolute biggest and like 5 inches soft.

>not recognizing trolling

How big is it now?

In the most respectful way possible, why did you decide to translation? What do you think of everyone calling you guys/girls mentally ill

My ex and I had a threesome with my best friend. I am longer than him but he was thicker, it was interesting watching the way my ex would react to different dicks

No. I don't care tbh. Only faggots worry about other dude's dicks. Also, some of my friends have tiny dicks and pull more pussy than I ever did. A lot of girls won't/can't handle more than 6-7 inches. Worry about stamina, or if your dick is so small it's unusable. Otherwise, get the fuck over yourself.

what are you talking about?

Man you are adding like 2 inches by showing my measure into you kek

Attached: 8FBD9AB0-6479-407A-8332-F4234C049A90.jpg (640x533, 54.35K)

Like 1 too 2 inches soft, under 5 as big as it get put I usually don't get fully big/hard.
I haven't had piv sex for like nearly a decade now anyway.

>why did you decide
Well it can be a bit hard to explain and even more so to understand without experiencing it but basically I felt uncomfortable/distressed with my masculine features and felt better being more feminine, that's gender dysphoria.
The idea is that people have some inset unchanging gender/sex identity though for most people that aligns with their body so they don't think about it and aren't even aware it's a thing. Cis people can hypothetically experience it too though, like men with hormonal issues that give them tits or women with issues that give them excess facial hair.
The best leading hypothesis with trans(and to some extent gay) people is that abnormal surges of hormones in early development(like still in the womb) combined with genetic factors causes partial masculinization/feminization of certain regions of the brain, related to sexuality in gays and brain-body-mapping/self perception in trannies. We already knew of similar lasting changes that could happen in everything from caste-based insects on up to mammals.

As to mental illness, gender dysphoria, but not trans identities themselves, IS considered a mental illness because of the distress(and a little bit for insurance purposes). Most people lobbing around insults about it though are clearly disingenuous. They're not talking about mental illness in terms of actual specific conditions with different mechanisms and treatments, it's just a buzzword for "thing i don't like BAD" used to invalidate trans people and pity troll and the suggested alernative "treatments" are bs like "just get over it" or whatever armchair BS fits into the speakers larger greivances and opinions on society.