What do you send someone when you send them a happy birthday text...

What do you send someone when you send them a happy birthday text? I feel like just the words “happy birthday” is so basic that it’s almost passive aggressive. But I don’t know what else to send. You can’t Google “happy birthday memes”, because you get hallmark card-tier shit.

Attached: CFAB630B-785F-4894-81AB-3BC3737868AE.jpg (535x640, 76.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck are you even here....

Did you not read the post?

I think that's what prompted their response
you should probably drink bleach and die and that will properly communicate "happy birthday" to your "friend"

Are you new here? Do you think this will scare people off lol

If it’s someone who deserves a text rather than a call anyway, I wouldn’t worry too much. “Happy birthday! Hope you’ve had a good one! Which I could’ve been there!” is perfectly fine.

If its a m an ill send this. My ass with happy bdays saying, if its a girlf friend... ill just send some boring shit

Attached: photo_2017-07-25_04-37-31.jpg (362x388, 25.97K)

why isnt it even spread open hows that meant to be a happy birthday

It is what is... and they love it~

Nice dubs. So in addition to saying happy birthday, you tell them you hope they have an awesome day. And if you want to hang out with them, ask them what they have planned.

i dont

Thanks Any Forumsros. I’m really inept at basic social interaction any time I have more than a second to think about it.

cause youre gay~ HAHAHA

your pic is trash~

You cant do better~ Now stop being jelly and go to bed

What's cookin slacker, you on some of that birthday crack? Peace, ya nigga tyrone.

pastebin
.com/RjuTzUnm

I ain’t nishin that click, shigga

newfag

you go to bed~

Only if you come with me~

Does it look like any of us have friends or family we talk

no, but maybe text