What's it like to cum inside a vagina with the intention of breeding and with someone you really like?

What's it like to cum inside a vagina with the intention of breeding and with someone you really like?

Also share stories

Attached: ezgif-4-276b79f62e.gif (320x240, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate sexhavers

feels better when your girlfriend is on the pill. You can nut as deep into her and as hard as you can ever nut. You just start hammering her knowing you will get to a point of no return. Feels amazing. Then you just stay in there after you nutted.
Nutting to get pregnant just means that you're going to create a busy tired mom :(

The fk is wrong with that vaginal canal. Must've been irreparably dmg'd by BBC

You can see by the pixels that the tip of the penis looks a lot like the vagina walls.

That means you must love me!

Attached: Buffy+kingfisher_89d93f_9858433.jpg (1200x1500, 326.08K)

don't know

Why don't you try and find out yourself, it's getting easier every generation (dating apps undoing of slut shaming) what the fuck is the problem?

It's overrated imo. It's no different than cumming in a mouth. Infact the extra sucking after the nut is better.

Source: I'm a father of two, bred on wedding night. First but inside her pussy gave us our firstborn

god that's so hot

It’s awesome to pound away with no birth control & then be balls deep as you explode in her. I stop pumping & just hold it in as deep as possible for the 1st 4-5 bursts. Then a few long slow pumps as I’m finishing. Then I usually start laughing for some reason

Your mom had sex.

you don't know that for sure, he could have been a testtube baby

>not even mentioning the tongue action
Mouth beats pussy every time, if the chick knows what she's doing.

Like bags of sand

Good point. His mom is so fat nobody would want to fuck her.

I've got three kids with three women. There's absolutely a difference in the nut knowing it could result in knocking her up

no chick knows what she is doing with her mouth, try hitting up a bookstore gloryhole, dudes will blow (heh) your fucking mind

are you wealthy at least?

Explain

Uh well as a dad, it feels really good. But 9 months later you have a responsibility pop out.

Stop talking like a nigger. Nigger.

Do you know what? I resent her deeply for not having sex with me too

i feel sorry for the cameraman

it feels like busting inside a vagina, you should try it sometime

Attached: 1593891329846.jpg (1909x1847, 1.87M)

Sounds a bit gay though.

Nope, poor af and a total deadbeat
It's just a primal urge to pump as hard and as deep as possible

Actually she looks beautiful, I'm a dysgenic piece of shit because she chose to be a racemixer. Thanks mom

pastebin
.com/RjuTzUnm

I've made it a habit to ask any white girl I see with mud puppies how long she's been babysitting. It really fucks with their heads that their kids look nothing like them.