Powerful

Powerful...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (843x693, 262.75K)

Yes actually, it is.
Shit's rough when mommy doesn't buy your groceries, OP.

who tf buys 60 eggs

I can't help but think his grocery bill would have been a bit less if he hadn't bought $80 worth of Diamond Almonds. The three small blue bags are $12 each, and the two big bags of chocolate-covered ones are $22 each.

>60 eggs
>about a gallon of cottage cheese
>is that a 5lb bag of shredded cheddar?
>expensive shit you don't need like nuts, that's gotta be at least 10 dollars for those almonds
what meals can you make with these ingredients? do these people just graze on berries, eat cottage cheese and cheddar omeletes and shit their brains out? 5/10, replied

I grew up middle class and got a fairly useless pair of science degrees. Somehow I ended up in robotics making a quarter million per year.

My wife and I love a middle class lifestyle. But one thing we changed was to stop looking at prices and just pick stuff off the shelves that we want.

To anyone else out there who isn’t rich but isn’t poor: do this. I swear to god it is so fucking nice not to evaluate prices every time you get groceries. Just have nice things to eat. You aren’t buying a boat. It’s just food.

People with an actual family that loves them.

What science degrees are useless? Chemistry?

You don’t eat a tub of cottage cheese a day?

cool hand luke

True, but if you don't get almonds, you can't have *activated* almonds later, and that's a really sad nogainz story.

Attached: dayonaplate.png (593x446, 376.93K)

For $10 a bag these better be pre activated, I'm paying for convenience dammit

bullshit no one eats that many eggs

You have to eat all the eggs.

a normal breakfast for a family of 3 is about 10 eggs. If youre doing that every morning then it's 60 for the week, which makes sense because people normally do their shopping once a week.

That advice is retarded for anyone except rich people. Thrift is a virtue. And you don't have to spend out the ass for good food if you use your head.

>a normal breakfast for a family of 3 is about 10 eggs.

>slimmest american family

My aunt buys those big 60 egg cases and goes through them in about a week, but she also takes care of all 8 of my cousins.

>$70 of it is fucking almonds

American moment

I have a BES and MSc in Geography, focusing on GIS, remote sensing, and geomatics. There’s a ton of jobs but they all pay shit. So I focused on the programming parts of my education and became a “software engineer” which isn’t a real thing. There’s no hard engineering to be found.

A family you retard autist.

Not even oil company work? I knew one geologist, a husband of a lawyer I worked for, and he just worked for oilmen.

Indeed. A family of five could crush 10-15 eggs in one breakfast and not even resemble some mongoloid Texan breakfast table of way too much food.

Yeah but honestly it’s boring work and you end up somewhere undesirable like Alberta. Geodesy is Zzzzzzzz.

an american family fat retard

>Two full carts for $50

Also, there's no way that cost $168.
$65-$75 at the most

God, women are stupid liars.

many modest athletes can finish that in a couple of weeks. a single large egg is about 70 cal, so 3 eggs in 1 sitting is only 210 cals. together with some broccoli and coffee and water it makes a nearly complete meal. not only that, but it's actually one of the cheapest sources of protein, as a similar amount of meat protein would be more than twice as expensive.

Attached: 1651989135150.jpg (880x585, 71.6K)

That's where you're wrong faggot.

Attached: 26168118_943659792474945_1535355699268431083_n.jpg (540x602, 76.23K)

The receipt was genuinely that much, there's like $40 of almonds in there

shut it faggot not everyones american downing 4 gallons of horse cum a day

The almonds alone cost $80, chief.

Buying non brand name almonds in bulk would have cut down his grocery bill by probably 60 bucks. Also, this slug is shopping at walmart, which for many things is not actually cheaper than your local kroger brand grocery store. He needs to learn to shop around.

Sorry you live in a poor European shithole.

Attached: aj5pnvp_460s.jpg (460x250, 35.12K)

I dont believe that's 168$ hes probably exaggerating

anywhere is better than your absolute aids paitent wank stain of a country you live in

>coping, seething, dilating
nah m9

Vastly overestimates the availability of fresh eggs in pre industrial France

Gaston.

>grocery shopping at Wal-Mart
That's your problem right there. Each week, I go to a Japanese store and an international farmer's market for groceries, and walk away with much, much more than that, only having paid no more than ~$130.

Attached: most visited restaurants.png (960x907, 524.07K)

>absolute
trying too hard m8