*ruins you're gaming*

>*ruins you're gaming*

Attached: 399.png (700x700, 158.23K)

Fuck you, I have a friend from Brasil I play with all the time and he's an absolute lad

>*ruins you're everything*

Attached: download.png (310x163, 2.67K)

no one forces the world to consume american culture, yet they do anyway. Whats up with that? I mean the only popular imageboard is also American. Whats up with that?

What does order e progress mean?

ordem e progresso

it means order for the poors and progress for the rich

dale brasil porra

>7-1

disorder and regress

americans force it
because they overproduce
then swamp every other market
through efficiencies of scale
and marketing

>tfw won't be able to get out before the civil war starts in october

Attached: 1639720899203.png (800x706, 557.52K)

I wish i was your friend

Attached: images (2).jpg (400x400, 8.99K)

Take your pills

bless you and your br friend, user

Attached: 276210100_1030448751234756_5294307557589539132_n.jpg (1080x1080, 84.99K)

To be fair to the huehues, do honest politicians exist anywhere?

i wished brazil wasnt such a shit country
if brazil was on par with a first world country it would be one of the strongest, probably on par with the us or the entire europe
theres a lot of good stuff in there but theres so much shit that gets in the way

brazil has a winning record against germany of 13-5 though. that 7-1 was a complete outlier

it is over. thankfully i dont care about this shithole so i will just join whatever side supplies me with the most guns

>if brazil was on par with a first world country it would be one of the strongest, probably on par with the us or the entire europe
>theres a lot of good stuff in there but theres so much shit that gets in the way
There's nothing good in Brazil. Ive heard stories of this place from my uncle who lives in Argentina. The people there will literally kill just for a couple pesos.
My uncle's friend had his clothes robbed from him after finding out they took everything in his luggage except for his underwear, so he had to go to the police station in his underwear to make a report. What's even stranger is that nobody seemed to care that he was in his underwear since they told him that there were many incidents were people walked in with just their underwear since they had their clothes robbed from them too.

They steal cars but they don't steal them like regular people, for some reason they only take the wheels and then they run off, leaving the car lying completely flat on the floor. They have entire gangs or crews that just spend the entire day stealing people's wheels and catalytic converters. These guys are quite literally the worse for of human imaginable.

Sounds like Detroit

All of my country's problems exist because we allow the dumb and the poor vote.
Independence was a mistake. The Republic was a mistake.
Every day we let poors and dumbs make decisions is a mistake.

Attached: dividing brazil.jpg (720x1512, 74.66K)

Independence or death

>efficiencies of scale
Eternally overblown concept. Large corporation are very inefficient.

I like this chart better.

Attached: 1659147486303855.png (1233x1197, 539.7K)

whoops

Attached: imagem_2022-09-10_185848211.png (1426x1600, 1.33M)

Second one is wrong. Everybody associates Brazil with the southeast (mostly Rio).

Brazilians be good people probably top 5 best i the world.

both shit

>from Brasil
icwudidthar

Attached: laff.png (379x382, 249.75K)

I don't understand why some of the most beautiful places on Earth fall under the jurisdiction of people like this. Inb4 seething huetards non-nature enjoyers.

because developed countries destroyed most of their forests/"beautiful places" to industrialize