I took shrooms and thought I died

Last night I took 2g. I recently started Buspirone and took it about two hours before my trip. Hour or two into the trip, everything was going good, took a couple rips off the bong, then my wife fell asleep. After she fell asleep and I was alone I started questioning reality. The anxious and dreadful thoughts started overtaking my conciousness, and since my wife is a heavy sleeper she did not wake up no matter how hard I tried. This started freaking me out more.

I started panicking. I tried calling a few friends but it was 12:30 on a Friday night. Everyone was asleep. Finally got a hold of a buddy who tried talking me down and told me "this is what you wanted, let them guide you." I tried going to sleep but couldn't. Eventually I called another friend and tried turning on video. He tried calming me down. He couldn't. His girlfriend showed up on video to say hi and I freaked out and hung up since she works within the same facility I work in.

I'm starting to message another friend. They told me they were smoking and drinking. This made me question reality further. No one's awake, and the people who are are partying and partaking. I start getting overwhelmed and tried throwing up. Couldn't. Tried going to the bathroom because I read if you passed them it'd stop sooner. Couldn't.

I'm standing in my bathroom naked, holding my cat at this point. Crying, confused, not knowing what was happening I tried going back to bed. I started getting stuck in a time loop experiencing heavy time dilations. I kept checking my phone to make sure time was still moving. I got stuck in a loop of checking my phone, trying to go to the bathroom, "predicting" when things would happen and freaking out when they did (someone trying to message me), trying to throw up, and feeling like I was Schrodinger's cat/in an episode of Russian Doll. I started thinking this was reality now, forever. This was hell and I had died. I started thinking I heard noises you'd hear from an ambulance/hospital room.

Attached: Snapchat-1442964046.jpg (1925x3840, 1.13M)

2/2
I started thinking maybe I had gotten a lookalike batch and it killed me and everything I was experiencing had happened already and I'm just stuck experiencing my final moments again and again. Then I started thinking about how we are nothing but chemicals and got stuck thinking that life is a chemical trip and I've reached my end of the journey. It's so indescribable and hard to explain. I started to think about killing myself at one point, just to see if I was actually dead or not. Eventually I came down and was very confused. This all happened between 9:30pm and 3:45am. Woke up at 6:30am and have been up since still trying to make sense of everything.

All that from 2g? I did shrooms for the first time like a month ago, I did 1g and all I got were little wavy visuals for about a half hour, and some bodily euphoria.
How are you feeling in the aftermath? Any lingering effects?

>I was alone I started questioning reality. The anxious and dreadful thoughts started overtaking my conciousness,

this is how I get when I smoke weed

I did 1g last time and was fine. First time taking 2 but of a different variety. I feel fucking weird. Mainly tiredness behind my eyes and slight confusion

what happened after the 30 minutes?
what happened for the next 5 and half hours?

No clue. Everything just blended and I was hyperfixated on time. I think I kept blacking out. Possible serotonin syndrome maybe?

were you high or still getting visuals?

Still getting intense visuals everything looked like a colorful deepdream image

the only shrooms ive tried was some liquid extract thing from a friend
>30-45 minutes of feeling like i was dying, stomach pains
>afterwards 5 hours and 30 minutes of meh
asked a friend if he a similar thing he said yea it was intense in the beginning then died down

Had no pain at all, just *felt* like I was going to die/was dead

Mushrooms grow your brain tissue, they form new connections between neurons called the dendrites by simulating chemical levels present when you were a nursing child. This is done because psilocycin mimic serotonin in the brain and etc. This may cascade these hallucinations introspective thought and health benefits.

That said, 2 g is pretty much the starting point for a trip. Three grams is more introspective and cooler in my opinion. Once you go down the rabbit hole of these experiences there's nothing more to gain after a certain point. But for those who only dabble lightly in this, there is a false bottom to mushrooms or LSD. These lighter trips do give little for eureka moments, or positive personality changes.

Lol, good job mixing serotonergic drugs, faggot.

Buspirone is a 5-HT1A agonist like psilocybin. Perhaps it potentiated the effects.

Attached: 1662652728420781.png (900x900, 559.03K)

it felt like i was being stabbed in the stomach
i went to laid down afterwards and it kept going
suddenly it just stopped out of no where and i was able to sit up

Could you explain more please?

Hey, user, this is fairly normal. You should have strengthened your mind and body beforehand though.
"Normal"/Modern people and this type of thing do not mix.
Still, hey, you pulled through.
The part where you were in the bathroom naked petting your cat-fren was funny (not trying to mock You). I've done some silly things too.
I want to draw that scene though. Very lulzy and relatable.
Anyways, I hope you have a nice life, and learn from this.
Later.

im not sure how to break this to you.. but you actually did die. this is the afterlife.

5-HT1A is a subtype serotonin receptor in the brain and spleen. An agonist is a chemical that induces a receptor to produce a biological response. Buspirone and psilocybin are both 5-HT1A receptor agonists. Common psychedelics like LSD, DMT, and psilocybin are understood to produce their psychoactive effects via various CNS neurotransmitter systems, including the serotoninergic system.

Attached: 1661095119528763.jpg (576x768, 58.41K)

>fighting a trip
Rookie mistake. You're not allowed to take drugs again, ever. Stick to vaping.

It's not a real trip unless you think you've died at some point.
One time on acid, I tried taking my pulse to see if I was still alive. I couldn't find it, and concluded I wasn't.