We've all heard the tales of Chris Chandler, Stayvun and even Chris Watts

We've all heard the tales of Chris Chandler, Stayvun and even Chris Watts

Butt has anyone here familiar with the saga of Nick Stoutzenberger? I'm surprised something of this magnitude has flown under the radar

Attached: Screenshot_20220910_155358.jpg (1079x802, 416.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.cloudflare.com/kiwifarms-blocked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is

Pedophile copraphillic neckbeard neet molested his half sister and is arrested for it after being a lolcow for years. Really one of the worst most vile stories I've ever heard

is this the guy that had the defense that he didnt anally rape her becase poop getting on his dick made him soft and then went on to record himself masterbating with his own shit to prove that he couldnt get off?

Yes

The average loli thread fan

you may not like it, but he is what peak alpha male looks like

His saga mercifully came to an end before it could get worse than it already was. This is a prison mugshot of him from 2021

Attached: nick bate 2021.png (444x555, 140.55K)

is kiwi still down?
either/or fuck off

he graduated from nasty lolicon neck beard to homeless mid 1990s axe murderer

its been down, the servers got loic'ed. Fucking ga ass Null has no idea how to keep a website running

it wont be back soon, according to cloudflare a few days ago. blog.cloudflare.com/kiwifarms-blocked/

I understand the content wasn't wholesome by any stretch of the imagination but censoring entire websites like this makes the internet feel like a modern day nazi germany

they have a true crime podcast on this neet

You can’t be serious, that’s the worst fucking idea for any podcast to have

There's a video of this fat retard taking a shit and rubbing it on himself. Had to clean my eyes after seeing that.

>makes the internet feel like a modern day nazi germany
its not the govt "censoring" them, user. It's private companies refusing to host their content.
Pretending you do not like or dislike the content for a moment, do you think companies should be forced to host content?

you mean force companies to provide the service they ofered in the first place? this is not a "I'm not offering my services to you no more", internet companies usually work on contracts, cloudflare works by monthly payments, if they decide to, not only not offer their routering services but actively use these services to block visits to a site, thats pretty fucked up and you are a commie nigger if you say otherwise

Not him but yes, in some cases sites should be forced to host content they don't want. If you are so big that you're basically the government, the same rules should apply to you. Don't like it, don't let your site grow/don't allow comments.

>private companies should be forced to host shit against their will
>but everyone else are the commies
do you guys even listen to yourself?
>but actively use these services to block visits to a site
weird, almost like you want some sort of net neutrality. Too bad the right really wanted that gone, huh?

if you read the article they specifically state that they only terminated services because they themselves became the target of the same pressure campaign that was targeting kiwifarms. As you may or may not know, this group has an angreda to censor platforms they deem to not be "kosher" in their eyes.. I think its wrong to allow special interest groups to have their way and get what they want.

Retard, if you take a cent of government money or lobby, government rules should apply to you. Anything else is the tyranny of big business.

I wish I wasn't familiar. Thanks for reminding me that this human refuse exists

It should be a felony to run pressure campaigns like this

Because by the time anyone heard about it everything was over and he'll be in prison for another 10+ years. More people would have been interested at the time but he wasn't funny.

Attempts were made to call the police but the police turned up to the wrong house and other typical police things.

>I think its wrong to allow special interest groups to have their way and get what they want
that i agree with.
but they are still a private company. it being shitty or not is one thing, but making that illegal is entirely different.
government rules already apply to them. Are you saying that they should act like an extension of the government and not be able to restrict speech?
should a cake shop be forced to make cakes for fag weddings user?

>should a cake shop be forced to make cakes for fag weddings user?
es because its funny when people are put in uncomfortable situations like that

A cake shop isn't akin to a public square though user, the phone company can't censor your speech for example.

but rightoids on Any Forums were praising this guy a couple years ago when they removed net neutrality.
so to be clear you guys want net neutrality back, right? and to be even more permissive than before?

Attached: ajit.jpg (269x351, 29.84K)

Not a rightoid, just pointing out that if you offer a service that functions like a public square, you can't censor people unless you are willing to accept responsibility as an editor, which entails a lot more liability for a company.

why are you shilling for something that is ancient history by internet standards? move on fag

So what were the crimes he actually committed? Did they ever say what exactly he did?