This is still very funny

This is still very funny.

Attached: hb5tOY1RRhm2rmlCTasR7Pwf4ZmFKGpuEhc7IGEVN8Q.jpg (480x360, 55.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xJPkDy9cx30
kiuaskustannus.com/tuote/carolus-lofroos-vapaaehtoiset-sotamme-ukrainassa-2014-2015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot about this lol

Why didn’t Russia invade all of Ukraine in 2014 when the latter was a shithole

The exact wrong timing, and he's not even getting that Russian guys book anyway.

The Russian army was all in the South and Far East, IIRC excluding VDV forces there were 5 or 6 tank/motor brigades in the west.
The Ukrainian probably could have mobilised at the same speed or faster than the Russians could have transferred forces, the economy was also far more dependent on europe than it was in 2021/22 as well.

I heard some other press is releasing the translation, anyone know who or when?

If putin had done the feint of kiev in 2014 it would most likely have succeeded though.

>Kiev
Not sure about that.
They would have taken Kharkov pretty easily, Mariupol and Slavyansk probably, then what?
Although you could also ask 'then what?' now as well, in light of recent events.

He would have, but a half-dozen retards running a Buk antiaircraft missile battery shot down a Malaysian airliner killing 298 people.

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>You're probably wondering why I stopped invading. . . .

Putin didn't want anything to do with it in 2014, there's a reason why people like Girkin and a lot of the LPR guys hate him so much. He hardly wants anything to do with it currently.

Salami tactics and Putin still had a grasp on reality. He could have escalated further in Feb 2022, and probably would have gotten off with a mere slap on the wrist and further NATO infighting if he just annexed Donbas and reheated the war in there.

I'm still mad about how normies 180d their view of Azov the picosecond they were told to. We were robbed of a good book

The fact that he cucked for nothing and in fact could have made bank if he just told the commies to go fuck themselves is hilarious.

Antelope Hill Publishing, allegedly sometime this year. Finnish translation is already released

Obama had competent people around him and Trump threatened to nuke Moscow if Putin did anything so the balance of power was kept until Biden came along and showed how weak and incompetent he was to the world.

quick rundown?

The fact people like you exist is why we can't have nice things. People who watch the (((mass media))) whether it be Fox or CNN and form their opinions based almost entirely on what their social circle (who's also reliant on the same banker controlled media) is parroting.

Ian canceled the publication of this book because muh nazis.

Ian from Forgotten Weapons wanted to publish memoir of Swedish fighter in Azovs Batallion from the first UA-RU war. He released a video (now deleted) stating his intent, but wanted to fundraise editing costs via a preorder to gauge interest.
Leftist went totally "muh nazis" and brigaded every social media channel, until the payment processor allegedly pulled the plug and Ian bent the knee and promised to to do better in another video (still online).
Book got picked up like two weeks later by Antelope Hill Publishing.
For Ians own publishing firm, I think the Russian author of the Kalashnikov bible book dropped out because of this, but it's still on the website, so I'm not sure
As an European I'm secretly glad, since Ians bespoke book would have cost like 100$ with shipping, while Antelopes books run like 30$ from Amazon

Attached: the foreigner group.jpg (1920x1080, 535.77K)

>late last year
>Ian from forgotten weapons announces a new book and a foreign Swedish fighter in the Donbas war (pre-current happenings)
>people find out the author was in the Azov battalion
>cue backlash against nazi author from internet type people and a Russian author Ian was collaborating with on another book
>Ian cancels the book and cries in an apology video
>Russia invades
>Azov good now, Russian book cancelled

>book and a
*book by a

ty sirs, good morning

Reminder that Ian is a worthless vassal. His responses proved that he is almost a xaptive to all the pinko millenial tempoerary gun owners that Karl exposed him to

Attached: Shady mcollum.jpg (350x1024, 73.19K)

He's accustomed to it since he is an FFL after all. He blue balls to the ATF already

>Oh no he used good business sense and leveraged his expert knowledge to make a profit!
You sound like a fucking commie yourself you complete bitch nigger faggot cunt. How dare someone try to get ahead, right? He should stay in the crab bucket with the rest of us poorfags.
Ian does more for gun rights than you ever, ever will by putting a friendly approachable face on the movement. Someone who's videos you can share with normies to show, look we aren't a bunch of cheeto stained weirdies with poor social skills.
But I'm sure your fat sweaty manlet ass open carrying in a chipotle is much more valuable to the movement you tiresome retard.

Attached: open carry.jpg (631x795, 137.21K)

This is very cute and funny!
youtu.be/xJPkDy9cx30

Attached: 3836b1ec648833b460ef577f0319255d.png (900x1300, 1.38M)

You guys are brushing over the fact that the author posted actual neo-nazi shit on his social media.

>probably would have gotten off with a mere slap on the wrist and further NATO infighting if he just annexed Donbas and reheated the war in there.
Didn't Biden say that a limited incursion wouldn't have invoked a full-blown response the way a balls out invasion would have?

Do you know where you are?

>Leftist went totally "muh nazis" and brigaded every social media channel, until the payment processor allegedly pulled the plug and Ian bent the knee and promised to to do better in another video (still online).
Except the guy was an actual Nazi and Ian claimed that Azov was getting "bad publicity" when in fact it the original battalion before becoming part of the Ukranian army was funded by far right neo nazis parties

America is a land of duper’s and dupees. You’re a duper. He’s a dupee

Other way around I’m a retard

This

but you do know that it doesn't look good for the normies right? and ian does have a lot of normie audiences. majority of the people are not autistic edgelord like we are here at /k/.

Ian mangled the PR on the book to begin with, if he had played his cards right his normie audience would have just shrugged and moved on whilst the dedicated autists would still buy

>Understanding basic biology and realities of race makes you an edgelord

If you're a retard maybe. It's not that people are normies, it's that they're retarded.

laying it a bit too thick there bud

>Posting on Any Forums means you're a Neo-Nazi
retard

Ukraine might have been able to mobilize faster but the quality they could field would be even worse than donbabwean mosinka fodder. Reform and modernization takes time that ukraine had since 2014 but would not have been possible in the

Normally yes but in this case he is correct. Trump did reportedly threaten to nuke Moscow if putin invaded. Did the same to Xi over Taiwan. Sounds pretty funny, I wish there was a video.

And Biden is a retard for his "small invasion" comments. I don't think it changed anything though.

Ian is a fucking fed who did a video with the atf. I honestly don't understand how anyone can stand him.

For the record talk to a lawyer, never the feds.

The author is a hard right edgelord, but I wouldn't say he's a neonazi. Also what did people expect somebody who joined a foreign paramilitary org in a war against Russia to be, a they/them basedboi?
He's long been the hero of the "leftist gun owners", so it would've drawn attention either way but maybe using a nom de guerre for the author until the printing was done would have been appropriate

Attached: 1647092493825.jpg (1022x688, 110.08K)

Another good point that just adds to the idea that Ian is in fact bad at marketing when it is outside of an auction house

>Antelope Hill Publishing.
I can't find the "The Foreigner Group - Our War in Ukraine 2014-2015" book on their website; would you have a link as to where one could purchase it?

Based hyperboreans

It's under upcoming, they will release it sometime this year they said, my bot-like friend

As someone else mentioned, the Finnish translation is already out.
kiuaskustannus.com/tuote/carolus-lofroos-vapaaehtoiset-sotamme-ukrainassa-2014-2015/

Attached: 1648468642920.jpg (1448x2048, 1.26M)

I'm glad as well, fuck that bootlicker / jew who makes videos only to flip at 5x the price of his guns

Attached: 1662081044691102.jpg (1280x720, 120.49K)

yuo fucking nigger

>saving the thumbnail

How does the boot/ ahem, Ian cock taste like, you slobbering fangirl?

Yes, Ian "we don't need assault weapons" Mcollum is a nigger

I just really like the fact that no matter what the AK book wouldn't have happened anyway due to the war. So basically Ian got cucked by circumstance and also not just putting his foot down.

Attached: 1659011729889697.jpg (720x516, 41.8K)

Yes. Biden was literally copilot when Putin did it the first time and got away with a foul card.
These niggers are just greedy to such an extent that they fuck their own ass’s.

It was the same guys after they where nationalized you retarded faggot.
Also glory to them.

Based capitalist

Not only did Ian never say that, but he's currently activity involved in the sale of "assault weapons". He literally promotes his own branded AR for people to buy.

>Obama
>competent people
Fags and kikes where so high on their own pozzed farts they where on another planet 2007-2016
Any decision made by the us might as well have been a fevered dream.

Too bad he in fact DID say those exact words in the video which he promptly at first removed the comments like the rhodie FAL, but later decided to take down.

Hes likely scamming boomers, only a retard gets into milsurp collecting these days expecting it to be cheap

Then post a link fagget

You think anyone cares about all your bullshit? What a fag.
Dead vatnigs is dead vatnigs and that's enough for me.

What about all the dead white Ukrainians who are dying for jewish bloodlust in what is essentially a brother war antagonized by the west?
I think you're the faggot, moshe.

>post a link
>to a removed video

What Any Forums does to a mf

> (I know, I know da joos ect)
> jewish bloodlust
What a surprise.

I think Azov are more pro white than Russia or the West

If he really said such a thing then there would be an archive, but your not going to provide me any sources because that quote was made the fuck up.

>What a surprise
>pro-kike faggots triggered
pottery
And yet they serve, the west's interests, and if/when they win they will be labeled "domestic extremists" by their new western government lmao, 2000iq move.
Explain to me how doing anything other than staging at coupe at this moment and capturing the government is going to result in other than what I just said.

Just like you fangirls said about him making videos just for him to flip prices were bullshit yet here we are, right?

>Ukrainians
>white
Slavic hands typed these posts

dilate

so true they should just let the asiatic communists take over their country to own the globohomo

so?

CAPTCHA: HAWGAY

It took 8 years for Russia to get ready for the invasion of 2022.
The intial push involved the entirety of their Ground Forces.
Also, Zelensky was trying to appease Putin and had lowered the country's military readiness.
A better question would be - why didn't the EU and USA start arming Ukraine immediately in 2014? And while the answers are very complex, the squeamish cowardice of Obama and the outright sabotage by Trump play a big role.
We could have had a proper warhawk in office in 2016, but the Reps just had to back a chickenshit grifter and the commies and anarchists just had to help them.

Jewish hands typed this post
If thats what you take away from what I've said, well then you're obviously on the same level of IQ as the average nazi larper in jewkraine.
No, I'm saying they should have seized power from the west after getting all those guns then brokered a deal with Russia. That would actually be optimal, and probably the best outcome for them.

Russia wasn't going to bring around that pro white coup, instead they're genociding a white culture for gulaghomo

>Ian partakes in capitalism
>This is somehow a bad thing
Why should I care that he flipped a mislabeled Mauser for chump change?

I hate that cover, I like the one in OPs shae they didnt use it

>Ian from Forgotten Weapons
>Azov
this was such a stupid psyop

Ian and Karl are such obvious plants. Both still on twitter btw.

Reminder that Ian shilled for the ATF.

I generally agree with this.

>his own branded AR for people to buy
God that WWSD is such a ripoff and such a shitty rifle beside for occasional range use

Still getting published anyway, just not by Ian lmao.

Attached: upcoming.png (1255x615, 1.25M)

>I think Azov are more pro white than Russia or the West
Azov commander is jewish

Touch grass

Poor fucker. If he waited a few weeks he could have made megabucks.

>Lord Miles Account of Afganistan
KEK, I have to read that one

Attached: 1659614274018.jpg (1624x2048, 273.58K)

>weak
Biden is supplying the Ukrainians with shit the chinks and Russians dream of so I wouldn’t say weak

he posted some normie conservative crap. i wish he did post "actual neo-nazi stuff" though.

Attached: andonandonandon.png (928x8840, 1.21M)

>muh azov nazis
>make book about nazi guns a few months later
why is it impossible for popular gun niggers to have even a modicum of vertebrae in their spine
what do they stand to lose? like holy shit

Any news on this book? Some guy mention in the last thread that the guy found a new publisher from Finland.

You could try reading this thread first.

>Poor fucker
I don't think he will ever be poor flipping dumb milsurp and selling cheap books at 100x markup

So?

This
>Read wikipedia on camera and get millions in Patreon and ad revenue
>Copy-paste wikipedia into books with tacky boomer covers and get millions in book sales
>Pump and dump rifles on Gunbroker and get millions while screwing over the younger shooters
>Advocate for ATF and gun control and presumably get millions from the glowies funding psyops

It is still a shithole but now it has full NATO support.

They actually tried taking over the entire Donbas but failed. Mostly because they wanted to keep a local face on the operation at first which massively hindered their progress. Only after Ukraine was at the brink of breaking the seperatists did the russian military openly intervene outside of Crimea. They simply were not prepared for a scenario like Euromaidan. Which is weird, given tht there was a revolution in Ukraine 10 years prior. Anyway they missed their window in '14 and for whatever reason thought that there would be another window this spring because of mostly economic and political factors. It is obvious that the Russians totally failed in the assessment of the political and military situation in Ukraine and now we have the shitshow that we have.

I do not think that the internet edgelord basementdwelling neckbeards understand that that doesn't resonate well with like 95% of the population.

is the book available to read on the internet anywhere?

Attached: fciwhj31M.png (1692x1498, 1.77M)

half the population is aware of the jewish question. i'm sorry if you were to a cursed bloodline or you're just an imbecile who simps for a parasitic race that's been kicked out of 360 countries but most people are not as stupid as you are.