I'm a kissless virgin at 36 and I'm not sure that I'll make it to the end of the year

I'm a kissless virgin at 36 and I'm not sure that I'll make it to the end of the year

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

same boat at 26 and i sincerely wish i had enough balls to kill myself

Just have sex

Just get a hooker and get it over with. Even though you paid for it, you'll see how women actually aren't that scary and you'll at least be able to pick up a fatty on the internet

42 here.

Ordinary teens are having sex like rabbits while you have to find satisfaction through the fact no one wants to fuck you lol

Attached: 98B09CD9-88FF-4017-8A51-770FF5079D90.jpg (828x1350, 942.09K)

Pushing 30 and suicide sounds more appealing with ev'ry passing day

34, same. Every year it seems more and more out of reach. My face is very ugly so I have an excuse.
It’s not the same.

Yeah fucking sucks

Ordinary teens fuck women his age lmao

It's not the 90's anymore, boomer. Teenagers nowadays just sit at home and browse tiktok.

"it's not the same" only counts if you've had it unpaid before lol just fucking do it and stop feeling sorry for yourselves

Actually a zoomer, thats a very boomer response yourself faggot. What do you think tiktok and social media is for? It reinforces our minds towards our desires, to fuck without giving a fuck. Were probably the most active because we know everything about everyone within our environment.

Attached: 3CF40805-09B2-4756-9DE1-596DB35791A7.jpg (1170x1161, 1.37M)

Lexi is so fucking hot

I like the feeling after kissing a girl you can kinda feel their lipstick on your own mouth.

this

Attached: you are such a queen.jpg (930x1843, 167.78K)

I'm 36 and never kissed

yeah well but you're off by one

Im 29 and never kissed either. Im starting to get scared that if I did kiss a girl or have sex she would be mortified that I have no clue what im doing being this old. Although that would never happen anyway, im too scared to even talk to girls without turning red and acting extremely awkward.

30 yo kissless virgin here who thinks suicide is for pussies. Real anons live with their struggles throughout life, regardless of how shit it is.

Think of it this way: your life may be shit, but there are always people with shittier lifes.

post face

I have an ugly face and a tiny penis also a virgin at 36

Not OP but this is a good point. Soon ill be 30 and still a kissless virgin so clearly we are not alone. Thanks for your input.

If you missed out on it when you were in your twenties it's over with no going back