Tell me Any Forums

Tell me Any Forums
Why fear death if you don't fear when dead?

Attached: 1656321605513.gif (378x218, 1.47M)

Pain hurty

i welcome death but my mom is still alive so i must endure

Attached: 273179.jpg (1200x1200, 86.77K)

I don't, I wish I was dead every single day

Pretty simple
Fear is mostly an idiot trait. Idiots think there is life after death.

I don’t really fear death in my day to day. Hemi-sync meditation helped put all of that to rest.

Check out gateway tapes by the Monroe institute.

There's no anticipation of death after you're dead. Death is final and it's hard for people to understand that. They make up religions to give them hope.

I mean, there is. But it’s not at all how we think it is.

You don’t go to a magical place in heaven or hell. That’s all human constructs designed for you to need religious organizations so they can siphon money off you.

>they can siphon money off you

Attached: joos.png (215x215, 9.14K)

maybe don't die in the slowest way possible then nigger

It would be interesting to see what a brainlet religious person thinks the afterlife is. How would they live their life without fear of things they hate.

I imagine some idiot riding a lawnmower sipping bud light for all eternity. maybe he gets off the mower every now and then to fix his car.

Attached: DiE884GW4AAivAk.jpg (1029x1000, 216.94K)

Honestly, I don’t blame them for buying into it. Mortality can be a scary concept if you allow yourself to go down the existential rabbit hole.

Everyone is trying to handle this reality the best they can. If an organized religion helps them cope, and they aren’t hurting other people, then let them go at it.

I personally have my own beliefs on what happens based on my personal experiences through gateway process, but that’s me.

Everyone fears death, no exceptions. We're hard-wired to fear death, and why not be afraid? It's the most unknown thing there is.

Word. It’s a survival instinct. Right now I’m not scared, but There have been times where I thought death was coming and that fear creeps up real quick.

>the most unknown thing there is
for sheep yeah it is, we know less about deep ocean than death

No you don’t. You’re terrified to stand before a just God and have to give account of your degenerate wasted life.

Ya Dawkins already said that shit

we know literally nothing about death, we know something about the deep ocean, your statement makes no sense

Sounds like heaven to me

God is a fictional character, I'm not afraid of such things

>wasted life
whats that? if u dont take out loans to buy a house, a car etc

We know only the physical states if death. We only know what the scope of our current technology allows us.

As technology advances and we start to better understand dimensions, spiritual understanding is going to change drastically.

I mean, you can read all the shit that’s been declassified in the CIA documents. The US government essentially states that God (the absolute) 100% exists.

wtf r u about, faggots die every day. we literally know everything about death, it just happens

a life can only be wasted by one's own judgement, no one else's. life is completely meaningless and pointless outside of whatever meaning you decide to give it. and once you're dead no one will remember or care anyway, so what exactly is wasted or not wasted here?

We don't know shit about death. It's all hearsay and guessing. Not one person out of the 8 billion walking the planet knows EXACTLY what happens when we take our last breath.

>it just happens
we know people die, no one knows what it means to be dead, or to experience it

ur brain shuts down, thats it
try anesthesia, thats basically it. only darkness

>try anesthesia, thats basically it. only darkness
anesthesia is different, your brain is still completely working, your memory just shuts off and there's no record of what happened. it's why it feels different than sleep where you have still have some sense of time passing, with anesthesia you just go under and then immediately wake up again from your perspective