Can you say something positive about his administration while not mentioning Trump, conservatives or MAGA at all...

Can you say something positive about his administration while not mentioning Trump, conservatives or MAGA at all? Seriously, can you do it? This should be an interesting experiment. Cheating, lies and technicalities obviously don't count but I expect to see them anyway.

Attached: 5TEPU2PMSNBGXDC2TA6JFVD6KQ.jpg (800x673, 87.63K)

I think Kamala is funny as hell. I can't imagine how much weed she had to smoke to get that retarded.

He brought a dog back to the White House.

My student loans are gone :)

Attached: 1611428910915.jpg (554x554, 14.43K)

He brought peace to America by ending the war in Afghanistan

Best president I'm US history. We might as well let King Biden stay forever since we will never do better than him.

Why does this asshole eat like such a fucking hog? That faggot Kasich did the same thing, they basically unhinge their jaws like snakes and eat things whole. It's ridiculous

The guy is doing fine, he is trying to run US a normal Western country in spite of it being in a dysfunctional gridlock because of both left and right wingnuts doing the full clowns are running the circus gamit

Now piss off with your Any Forumsbait, Any Forums is for lulz

Lowest gas prices in the last couple of years for a start

infrastructure bill
climate change bill
ending afghanistan war
putting your and liberal politicians into white house positions

he's really trying, and he's doing great. see, op? it's easy, despite your bullshit rules.

infrastructure bill, climate bill, first black female justice, steady support for ukraine

wasn't hard.

Isn't that King Charles?

Ended Chinese and russian expansion at the same time

This is such a blatant lie I don't even know why you bothered posting it

How is it a lie? Gas prices are lowest that theyve been in a long time

Infrastructure bill
College loan forgiveness
Support for Ukraine
for starters
Suck it, deplorable

Attached: 1620088450066.jpg (1024x918, 90.15K)

extended tax credits for solar
killed Zawahri
sending weapons to Ukraine to fight our ENEMY.

> Cheating, lies and technicalities obviously don't count but I expect to see them anyway.
only if you look at the republicans.
the only people convicted of voter fraud in 2020 have been republicans, the only people legitimately accused of tampering with voting machines are republicans.
So, STFU you whiny little bitch.

Attached: lost.jpg (570x570, 51.94K)

No, they're not. They haven't even released the application to apply for forgiveness yet.

I know I don't have to worry about them anymore. They're gone from my mind and that's all that really matters.

if you look closely

the hand behind Biden is fake

Attached: 1345433530609.png (329x290, 170.29K)

Kamala is a flatout tranny and you cant get any higher than high

Reptilian people perhaps?

His administration allowed the courts to move for with Sweet Vs Cordona, which will allow forgiveness and reimbursement to all federal loans withdrawn for predatory schools,

Motion has already been approved and final hearing is November 3rd. Should be getting $21k back of my money.

They just did some thing that barred Chinese tech firms from building in the US for 10 years. There's some intel factory they're building in the US too. Those are the two best things Biden has done.

>I know I don't have to worry about them anymore.
Maybe.
>They're gone from my mind and that's all that really matters
Fool. Way to count your eggs before they're hatched.

Red hot, baby.

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-140301.png (1080x619, 128.85K)