Why is everything about sex?

> watch tv
> see people fucking or overly sexualized women in provocative poses
> watch a movie
> see explicit sex scenes in most movies
> read a book
> "character A fucks character B, then B cheats on him with C, then A fucks D....
> read the newspaper
> "celebrity X started fucking celebrity Y"
> listen to a good song, look for the music video
> it's about two highschool teenagers fucking
> talk to other people
> "duuuuuuude sex, boobs, ass, pussy yeaaaaah" (this happens mostly with men)
> browse the internet
> literally billions of videos with random hoes getting railed by random dudes or doing the most perverted acts you can think of
What the fuck ? What the hell is happening to society ? And worst of all, everyone seems to be obsessed with sex while the number of people NOT having it (including me) has been soaring constantly for the past few years.

Attached: ncfom7.jpg (620x350, 29.13K)

always has been

What are you doing to solve the problem? You're consuming all that media, so you're part of the problem. Chop your dick off and be part of the solution

It’s weird, isn’t it. I think it’s because our society is actually pretty repressed when it comes to sex.

always has been, you're just insecure

sounds like you're pretty obsessed too, given how much you exaggerate the presence of sex in media and entertainment

Sex is what biologically drives animals. We as humans are no different, so people will sell towards that innate reflex.

People get most horny when they're safe, comfortable, warm and well fed. That's when our brains tell us it's the ideal time to mate. In our time there is rarely a point in their day where the average person isn't safe, comfortable, warm, and well fed.

Technology makes it easy to access and produce surrogate sex that is just enough to trick our brains into feeling like it's the real thing long enough to get us to indulge in it. It's also hyper condensed like processed sugar to be a hundred times more addicting than the real thing with absolutely no effort involved.

Our culture has completely abandoned Christian values of prudence, self-control and virginity. Giving up excess and pleasure used to be seen as a virtue. Now everyone is told that following their primate desires is always good and moral and should never be restricted.

There you go. Those are the reasons.

Sexual revolution happened. A bunch of Jews realized they can use base human passions and desires to deconstruct moral traditions in society and better control the masses

They are obsessed with it BECAUSE they aren't having it

Yes, I think I am too. But for different reasons, mainly not having it while at the same time being surrounded by it.

feelsbadman

Great answer, agreed

everything in life is actually about love, or the lackthereof

Because you touch yourself at night

once sex opened up, humans left
become a human then, fag

>>People get most horny when they're safe, comfortable, warm and well fed.
Not true. When in mixed company people are at their horniest when they are experiencing an adrenaline rush of fear or excitement. There have been a number of psychological experiments demonstrating this. Perhaps this statement is more valid when a person is by themself and in reference to causal jacking

I agree with the other two statements. I am not a believer but I think a problem with society is the fact that we got rid of religion before it could be replaced with internalized values

Almost none of the media entertainment I enjoy is anything like this. I certainly see stuff out there like that, but none of my music TV or movies are concerned with any of that. I think you're overestimating how much if "society" is really into that. The internet is and trash tv is not representative of real life.

perhaps getting rid of religion before we could replace it with internalized values was always going to happen. it would seem natural for the advent of science, coupled with the advent of rationality, to result in something like the position held by nietzche "god is dead"

perhaps we are leaving the era of confusion and entering into the internalized value stage, and that transition seems messy but it was always necessary

because that is literally our only purpose, to make more people. life has no other point, and our brains remind us 100s of times a day, it drives everything people do, it's the reason cities are built, to impress women so men can get laid

Because the rich need people to run the french fry makers. If you own a media company, you make fucky suck movies and everyone just fucks without thinking anything of it. 9 months later you get a french fry maker ready to go. Just got to wait until they can start working.

Always more for the rich to exploit.

It's all by design. It's all Luciferian influence of the Judeo-Masonic power structure. Basic, sincere Christianity would get us out.

Attached: 1641873515955m.jpg (768x1024, 47.8K)

This. Yuri warned us. Women switched their priority from family to ego.

>Basic, sincere Christianity
you mean repression and abstinence. all that does is make things work, that's how you get pedophiles, rapists, and people who literally don't know where babies come from