I bought this near my house. On a scale of jew to nigger how racist is it? Spics are the median

I bought this near my house. On a scale of jew to nigger how racist is it? Spics are the median

Attached: 20220910_154323.jpg (1788x1979, 1.73M)

Spic unless the lyrics are done in a mocking way

I picked this up down south.

Attached: Screenshot952019-09-07-14-19-41(1)(1).png (971x1597, 787.89K)

Gotcha. So it's okay to show a shitskin? He wouldn't chimp out? A wetback would probably laugh.

I just played this game at the fair with my white son. How racist is it?

Attached: HitTheNiggerBaby.jpg (881x856, 103.5K)

>So it's okay to show a shitskin?
Probably not

Jolson was a joo, son.

Attached: jolson.jpg (1800x1070, 134.38K)

I would say a nigger level. It was early abortion. The jews, beaners, and yard apes are okay with it.

Can I show a jew without him chimping out?

Here again is a prime example of how liberals simultaneously talk about context and then judge everything by current standards. Al Jolson is another example of a flaming liberal being considered a racist because of the black face. Prior to race mixing being allowed in venues, Al Jolson was a serious performer bringing black music to white audiences. He opened the door to black performers because it led to thinking of, "why have a guy in blackface do black music when we can just get a black guy to do black music"

"Jolson was the first openly Jewish man to become an entertainment star in America. His marginal status as a Jew informed his blackface portrayal of Southern blacks. Almost single-handedly, Jolson helped to introduce African-American musical innovations like jazz, ragtime, and the blues to white audiences."

Rip on him for the right reason. He was another jew promoting the cultural degeneracy of white america

Oh def you could
Any black person though you have to say how fucking ridiculous it is or something

I think about some of the shit I own. Is this going to be like a "V for Vendetta" type situation? I'll have this pile of stuff.
>fuck 'em

Attached: 1662315079041636.jpg (575x602, 75.06K)

>V for Vendetta
What's wrong with that movie?

If that's the case, why would the spooks be offended? I mean he's a kike, they are tar babies, it should be okay. But they'll blame the white man instead.

>not a gawddamn thing
>man could have been black bagged for owning anti-government things.

>On a scale of jew to nigger how racist is it? Spics are the median
not the slightest. black singers credited him for getting their music in to the main stream.

See? Proves at least one point. A Jewish guy can get away with black face. A white man can't.

Proof is in the pudding. He never had a problem. Jew.

Attached: COMEDY-CENTRAL-ABC_JIMMY-KIMMEL-BLACKFACE_1120.jpg (1120x640, 124.51K)

Very simple. Don't show it to anyone you don't know, and if you know someone well enough to be sure they won't be offended, show it to them. That's regardless of skin colour. Pretty common sense.

So I shouldn't say or do things that might upset people?
>is that really your way of thinking?

Because niggers and liberals are offended by what the jew tells them to be offended about and they have no knowledge of history or historical context. Black face served its purpose then and now it serves a different purpose. Many historical figures that are accused of being evil racists today because it serves the jews purpose now, were flaming liberals during their own time. Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Rudyard Kipling are prime examples. Also remember the jew always calls himself a "fellow oppressed minority" and identifies with the black when it come hustling them and always identifies as white when it comes to doing nefarious shit like the slave trade, opium trade, blood diamonds, 3rd world weapons markets and organized crime.