Fyi, if you sign up for doordash, you can get free food

Just get an account, complete some deliveries. Then you can start taking the food when they hand it to you at restauarants then just unassign the orders.

I do it all the time and have done it at least 15 times already.

Attached: doordash.jpg (540x1140, 43.38K)

hopefully you get killed

poor ass nigger. im about to spend like $30 on doordash cause im not a poor nigger. have some shame

Says the useful idiot, completely oblivious that the people he worships see him as nothing but expendable

Calm your tits. The worst thing that happens is the person gets their food a little later than they expected. Doordash just has the restaurant make the food again and send out another delivery man. Usually they even give the customer a refund for the inconvenience.

what a dumb nigger, im not gonna say anything but just watch your demise

>I have no way of refuting you so I am just going to make an empty threat

like i said dumb nigger, im simply not going to share any knowledge with you or help you succeed. enjoy your cheap free meals and forever being a poor , dumb nigger

Are you me? Nice scam op

>Did you know by committing fraud and theft you can get free food?

Great advice user, changed my life.

>I have no way of refuting you so I am just going to pretend I can but won't because I am so very smart and you're not neener neener neener

Doordash is a great way to spend $20 for a burrito or $15 for a burger.

dont be poor
ok im placing my $35 doordash order now

very good goy

poor ass nigger haha youll learn once you dont get paid by the hour

yes yes, behave like cattle, worship what we give you goy

$35 is like a ton of money to you nig nogs but to me I could order everybody on this thread five guys via doordash everyday of the year

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-130305_DoorDash.jpg (1440x2614, 315.04K)

they'll trip over $35 worth of food but easily spend that on newports, blunt wraps and shitty weed.

Thanks for the tip but I'm because I don't waste my money.

that's one thing. I'll never hate on somebody who wants to save money but being poor and not having that option is different
don't forget $600 a month on their piece of shit charger rts

>imagine being proud of getting taken advantage of

>this is what whites legitimately believe

You privileged pampered people think you're better than those that live in poverty

DoorDasher here with 5 star rating, 29% AR, 93% CR, 125 deliveries. You're most likely a fucking nigger who gets reported by every white person that you "deliver" to. All you do is turn your app on, cherry pick, go smoke some weed, go waste restaurants and customers time, and take up space. I think I speak for the majority of Dashers when I say: die in a fire, nigger.

That's not even how it works. The restaurant has all discretion to cancel the order at any time.

based
i used to work for them and i never fucked with anyones shit or fucked with the service, but i got booted as a driver for "fraud", fuck these fucking niggers and scam them out of as much as you can based friend

Blame Tony Xu for marking everything up and for restaurants allowed to get gangbanged by them.

"God I sure do love this boot MMMMMM" - this guy

>not even a 15% tip
I hope your food is frozen when it arrives.

>lawdy I sho love bein a nigga
you

Yeah kinda true to be fair. Here's a tip: go to the restaurants that you know have delivery service and ask them for the food that's been sitting there. They either throw it away or call the customer (who never comes anyway).

the power of money

the biggest problem I have with it is state of mind; delusion lets them hold onto what they think is shame but really it’s the death wish that was yanked out and put into a passenger seat, so maybe they realize just seconds before they go how stupid they are. It should be much longer