Why are heels considered anti-feminist?

Why are heels considered anti-feminist?

Attached: h1.jpg (1112x1600, 538.55K)

>shoes that actively restrain the feet
>instilling docile, submissive behaviour
hnnnnnnnng fuhuuuck

i would assume because they are generally not good for your feet/posture but women are encouraged to wear them because they are appealing to men

Explain why AOC is wearing them, then.

>adopt this position and defend it!!
that's not how that works

So she's delusional about the real truth behind heels?

Because she's a footslut tease that loves showing off her lateener tootsies to drive us white bois crazy.

they are better for posture if anything as they lift up the butt?

They were invented by men and stolen by women.

Who encourages women to wear them? Or, is it women who choose to wear them.

Because the average feminist, which tells us so, is a ugly landwhale, far away from the women who can wear heels and look good with them.

Pure envy.

AOC is not a whale, she is a feminist and she wears them. Your argument has failed.

AOC is not the average feminist, which tells us that heels are anti-feminist.
_YOUR_ argument is invalid, because you didn't read my words properly..

Sure, but she's still a feminist and she wears them. Why would she do that?

>Why would she do that?
Because she can without looking ridiculous. Like some other feminists, e.g. Emma Watson.

Feminists do not build a homogeneous group with all members having the same opinion to every aspect.

It still degrades her message about being equal to men, though. Doesn't matter what she thinks about heels and that she looks good in them. It's inherently anti-feminism messaging with "look how fuckable I am" statement.

1 in 100,000
I'd be willing to bet she's grifting not actually drinking the coolaid

Or she's actually submissive in some ways and can't help being a good girl.

Wearing heels is not anti-feminism.

Telling women what to do and how to behave is anti-feminism. Even when women do it.

Just because women embrace heels as their "choice" it doesn't erase the fact what is the message behind heels. Embracing reality doesn't make you empowered, unless you're a delusional feminist.

They generally look uncomfortable.