What's the actual reason you lift?

What's the actual reason you lift?

Attached: 1660714325657563.jpg (497x612, 119.92K)

I never feel better than when I lift. I want to stay strong until I'm old. I want to stay attractive for my age at whatever age I am.
My motivations are purely selfish and I don't care.

fpbp

Because I feel like a hunky sexy beast who's comfy all the time if I do it regularly, and I feel like a sack of shit and slowly collect mysterious aches and pains if I don't.

Attached: 1627100810197.png (600x737, 275.94K)

You are not going to make it, because you have already made it brother

Because i like it

God told me to lift.

Attached: godblessyou.jpg (715x429, 27.81K)

Better to be a muscular and athletic aspie manchild than a lanky girly aspie manchild.

to become a 250lbs psycho

I lift for him

Attached: 1658591253671.png (711x1133, 755.78K)

I never gave a shit about getting fit until I met a girl I didn't think I was good enough for. I never had problems with girls but this one was different and I wanted to be better. She flew away to some other country but it doesn't matter, now I'm fit.

for all the helpless men that gave their life for their countries

I lift because I hate myself.

I'm having an affair and it gives me an excuse to be gone and come home stinky.

Because my wife and daughter deserve a man they admire
Because when I look in the mirror I want to feel pride
Because throwing heavy weight around is fun

I dont want to be weak

I want pure peerless strength.

I want to be a menace to society

I lift because I'd be so disappointed with myself if I ever stopped.
I'm pot committed now.

I want to be able to say nigger in public

I got a good frame thanks to my gramps genetics. My dad always wanted a more active/sporty guy but I was always chubby and spent my childhood playing videogames, which I don't regret at all.

My father caught lupus a few years ago amd now he can't exercise or even stay too long outside when it's too sunny because it will cause an allergic reaction.

I started doing kickboxing and lifting when I was around 20. A few months later I was visibly getting slimmer and my dad cheered me up with the most honest and lovely smile on his face. I almost cried back then. I also got tired of seeing myself gross and fat and thought I could do better.

Always try to see a better version of you, you deserve it but don't be a douchebag about it. Help yourself and help others

women

Attached: 1659970586521261.webm (492x875, 2.82M)

when i started it was for girls now i just want one hot ass

So I can be worthy of the car I ordered

Attached: GT4.jpg (750x422, 48.2K)

chris?

the complete destruction of the state of Israel

To defend Christianity and my family from commies.

Beat me to it
Also checked

double checked

Attached: d86b59891cb4bdb1.jpg (1183x1167, 78.8K)

good digits

based and checked

To kill niggers if they attack me.

I need it to not be depressed

Damn bro I’m mirin. This is my goal right here

Cope.

It's to cope with her rejecting me, the only girl I've ever fallen in love with. I know getting fit won't change anything, soon enough I'll never see her again, and even if I did see her again in the future the moment would be gone. So I lift and do sports and do stupid core exercises before bed and knuckle push ups for extra suffering whenever I'm able every single day. None of it will change a damn thing and meeting other girls has only made me compare them to her. I don't know why it works, why it lets me push myself harder. I'll never be with her and yet somehow I "think" doing all this will change things. It's nothing but cope for me.

Talk to girls at your own risk, anons, because one of them might get under your skin and then it's over.

I don't, I'm broke and I don't see my situation getting better

It makes the sad voice go away

Grug lift rock, it make voices not speak

I dont wanna be a sexless loser anymore

make sure to report this faggot for pony content outside of /mlp/

I lift so I can fuck barely legal teens while being 10 years older

Dangerously based

I know that feel bro
>t. divorced
I'm just trying to get out of skelly mode and get bigger and at the same time I want to got gud at competitive shooting. Problem is the stress has made my hands shake and starting changing my lifestyle in my 30s is punishing finding out the joints and tendons I neglected for a long time are not in peak condition. Its getting better but the road is rough.
We'll make it sometime brother

I lift to be a source of inspiration to my future son.
He'll be born in about 4 months, I barely just started going to the gym so Im just trying to become strong by the time he acquires conscience and snaps out of baby mode

Attached: 2c43d28334a7bced516f15d139d0d43e.jpg (507x507, 66.05K)

The will to change is all you need, no matter the age or damage. It's the struggle that makes it worth it all. I can't find the pic, does anyone have the screencap of an user's post about struggle being beautiful, the pic was a yoked clown pepe.

WAGMI bro, WAGMI

The baby will feel the strength if you pursue this endeavor. Be a guiding light. Don't listen to women feelings.

post VIN

No, not doxxing myself
Also I got an allocation, the car will be delivered in 4-6 months
Gotta get ripped until then

I don't want to feel anxiety looking at myself in the mirror like I used to. I don't want to feel weak and frightened. I want to stay healthy and be strong enough for when I enlist to special forces next year. I like the feeling lifting heavy metals give me. Lifting forces me to eat more healthy. I like the respect lifting gives me. It gives me something else to do than play games in my room. It's a part of keeping my mental health well. What else would you possibly want?

I'm a Nietzschean Racist. Have to aspire to be the Overman in every way possible. Would have joined the SS if I could have.

Hitler's top guy, eh?

Hope you get your autism diagnosis soon user

>I'm Nietzschean
So you joined the military before you realized it was kiked?
You were highly religious when you were young but now you don't believe in God?
You have outstanding academic achievements despite disagreeing with everything they say?
Or are you just mad that niggers won't pass you the blunt?

That whom should be who

defeating insecurity
All the feels from imposter syndrome and intrusive thoughts that my friends are paid to like me goes away when I can look in the mirror any time of day/night and see physical proof of how I've bettered myself. My body is a tangible accomplishment and that matters to me

Attached: 1617638052458.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Post body?

I just want to be beautiful

Attached: 091DD5AD-C028-4958-BF2B-DFBB67734796.jpg (1170x658, 468.75K)

I'm still at 210 lbs. but I was 265 at my heaviest
thanks for shooting me down though desu

Attached: 1617645602366.jpg (280x280, 13.24K)

Checked

Attached: 1662420035493299.jpg (871x603, 115.48K)

Struggling makes you beautiful.

I was more so curious to see if you were one of those with sick fizeeks. If, I mean, WHEN I get there, I can't wait to self-mire in a mirror like a sperg.

i lift so i can be strong enough to inspire people in my nation not to be degenerates.

Attached: 1476694891557.png (500x319, 47.86K)

Yeah this is it right here.

Attached: EwhvLRXWgAEpYtN.jpg (2048x1684, 306.26K)

This. I just wanna look in the mirror and like what I see

its your earthly obligation, otherwise you will become decrepit

Something like that

To alleviate my fear of confrontation and people in general.
I want others to fear me instead of me fearing them.

First and foremost, because the feeling I get from becoming stronger and better is the best, it immediately dispels the darkness of existence and lets the light in.
Second, to right the wrongs of a life of insecurity and inferiority. I want the opposite, I want to stand out as obviously superior in a world full of vile, decrepit humans barely capable of thought.
Third, to live a long and accomplished life. To live without creating, expressing yourself and furthering the world is to disparage whichever God or universal force you believe in.
Fourth, to have an easy way to quench my burning yellow fever.

Checked and heiled

I used to be lonely and fat.
Now I am just lonely

I know a person I really care about who has multiple sclerosis.
Once, just after I started working out, I helped carrying her groceries bags up some stairs (she has to walk with stick so carrying bags it's a long and tedious process for her) and she actually told me "thank you user, you are very strong. I wish I could actually be as strong as you are".
And those words stayed with me.
Now, when I lift, I think about those groceries bags and stairs.

Attached: 267.png (600x873, 620.63K)

Based

I have anger problems so it's better to look reasonably intimidating than not.

To look good and feel better about myself.

It hurst knowing I'll never have one of these because I'm a manlet. Even if I get swolle I'll just look like some ugly tree stump

I don't?

Attached: 4E810A50-5762-4F87-A2C5-F7358E85865F.jpg (737x758, 43.12K)

I started off being a dumb prepper, and my bug out bag was heavy as fuck. Once I realized that I couldn’t carry that much I started working out. I started to run with my bag, then added body armor. I stopped all the prepper crap, but I love running weighed down.