I made over 25k the last 30 days. 2 years ago i was making $11 an hour...

i made over 25k the last 30 days. 2 years ago i was making $11 an hour. you can achieve anything you set your mind to people

Attached: 71ZA1ikFngL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1002, 136.04K)

Ok. How did you do it? Be specific please.

I livestreamed my spread ass hole for $$$

i buy concert tickets then resell them for unhealthy amounts of profit. thats it. i recommend ticket brokering to everybody

I sold my suv that I still owe 35k on but that is okay, because I have a sure thing with a 25k vape pens investment I just made.

i love hearing that. car debt is for suckers. stay focused on business orientated things and that suv will always be available but time is money

>clokes

Attached: 700[1].jpg (208x326, 14.74K)

What's concerning, they put a AR with a sear on that picture, so technically there's one point that's correct, unless they got a bcg with a ar15 profile.

>clokes

I did as well. I've made like 30k the last 45 days contracting my flatbed for caterpillar.

So you are a scalper who is scamming people? You should probably use an AR-15 to become an hero you worthless faggot.

Fuckin scumbag. Also a lying bitch too.

ive been doing research about the owner operators and yeah you guys shit money

keep crying haha

You and Dr San eh?

What platform are you using to sell the tickets?

Not jealous. Driving sucks

i use lysted, its amazing but if not stubhub is really good as well and easy to setup. luke combs verified fan is a good place to start. sign up on as many phone numbers as you can. just google it. go on vivid seats, seatgeek, tickpick, stub, gametime to get an idea of pricing BEFORE you buy

he makes 5k+ A WEEK on average about 9-10 months out of the year. its tough but worth it

i don't understand, you get paid $5k+ a week for being a trucker?

he owns the truck and the trailer , he doesnt work for a company. its a different game

well he may work for a company but most truckers get paid by the mile and use somebody else's truck , he doesnt do that