What are your experiences with they/them pussy?

What are your experiences with they/them pussy?

Attached: 370BE7B6-1434-46CD-9607-EB24818F8ECD.jpg (675x1200, 80.16K)

I don't touch it. It's not worth dealing with a retarded person.

had a chance to fuck some in high school kinda wish I did

The feeling of fucking a biogical female who identifies otherwise, the feeling of making them cum with the vaginal sex god intended, is unparalleled. It feels like the biggest win in the universe.

But, is correct, you do have to deal with a retarded person.

was with nonbinary DID person for a while, extremely kinky and constantly horny but very clingy and unstable

Where do you meet them? Thinking about going to community college or something and larping as I know all this mentally ill shit so I can get some pussy

Actually my experience is quite positive indeed. The misconception usually is, that they don't feel comfortable in their bodies, however, the ones I fucked usually just have an issue with the expectation people have just because they have a pussy.

Currently fucking someone who prefers to use pronouns like they/them, however, "she" doesn't mind that much using classical pronouns (she/her).

As for the person itself: "They" is pretty much a person that doesn't give a shit about girly things. So it is like fucking your best buddy without being gay, also "they" is submissive as fuck. She is having her period pretty soon, so basically she (on her own) suggested that I should fuck her in the ass instead.

I really see no drawbacks. I rather use different pronouns than to put up with the girly shit (like inviting her to a restaurant)

> inb4 boypussy
just a standard pussy I am afraid

Attached: smurf-tom-of-finland.jpg (850x879, 190.99K)

My experience was the same. I have a scar to prove it when she stabbed in with a screwdriver just above the collar bone.

Wtf, story?

> girly shit
> like inviting her to a restaurant
really

Gonna need some greentext on this, user.

>really

Really what?

I don't give a shit about shopping, being the providing cunt, taking her out to the movies, and all that shit.

I rather have a person by my side who can keep up with my shit. Rock climbing and cycling for example.

"them" is also that kind of person who would just put on some gloves and give me a fight in a ring.

As I said, it is like a best buddy with all the benefits of a submissive and kinky girl and no gay shit like a dick.

Are you a cartoon character?

how so?

Can you please learn basic grammar please

English is not my first language, so go fuck yourself

Really as in, you really don't like just going out to restaurants with someone you like?
how fucking insecure do you have to be to think that "girly" = "going to a restaurant"
what a fucking faggot

I didn't say I am not going to restaurants with people I like. I just don't like the expectation to do so just cuz we fuck.

Kek fucking closet gay

literally every they/them i know personally is actually a super cute tomboy with an exceedingly hot body that they desperately try and fail to make look androgynous.
just a statistical anomaly, but its kind of funny.

English is not your first language so go fuck yourself

> can't cope with going to a restaurant with a fuckbuddy
so sad

This

went afk for a while sorry, i met them while i was working (typical wage cuck retail work)
they actually weren't bad at all, generally nice but was edgy and honestly made me doubt them because of all of the videogame esque identities that seemed to grow daily, though they were definitely mentally ill. owned a bunch of dog dildos and bad dragon merch, loved petplay and being called puppy, it was weird but hot. i thankfully didnt get stabbed with a screwdriver

I fucked a "gay" "trans man" for an entire school year in Uni. Some of the best sex I've ever had. Constantly horny, super wet and creamy pussy. Started becoming stronger on test and those grippers became so tight, was amazing. Loved being abused and having all 3 holes abused.

Eventually took the testosterone and not shaving the face thing too far. Looked like a tiny man so I had to end it.

10/10 would highly recommend

>They" is pretty much a person that doesn't give a shit about girly things.
so they're a tomboy who got sucked into the ultraliberal bullshit