ITT: Alcoholic parents

Who else hates their parents for excessive alcohol consumption
>Go to work for my dad for the weekend
>Had to drive 2 hours each way to get there and back home
>Stay the night but he can't even go 2 days without drinking
>Tonight he has had 2-3 bottles of wine
Can't tell exactly but he had most of a bottle and most of a cask. So probably about that much.
>Procedes to rant about how much he hates his staff and how he is being fucked over in tax.

Bonus:
>He made one of his staff cry today, when asked why he responded "because she was being a fuckwit"

Tell us stories of your drunk parents.

Attached: A_4_Litre_Cask_of_Australian_White_Wine.jpg (2848x2132, 913.05K)

Finally letting them go after 30 years. Hung out driving a Lamborghini Performante with a GP that has been practicing for close to forty years. He said their behavior wasn't just abuse, it was torture and I had paid my dues to be okay with avoiding them because I am a diagnosed torture survivor now. So don't walk, run. Talk to someone that can give you a proper definition, it is amazing how liberating a diagnosis can be.

Update:
>He asked me if I am gay
>He said he didn't want to fuck is 90 y/o friend (he is 58)
>Talking more smack about his staff, semi-yelling
>Went on a rant about how he is never drunk and how it wasn't the reason why my mum divorced him and my sister didn't see him for half a year
I am going to leave as soon as he goes to bed and not talk to him for a while

drunk parent here:

stop being a faggot and take it like a man. the shit you did as a child and the stress of managing you and supporting the family is probably why he was drinking to cope in the first place.

if my kids turn out like you I'll just off myself instead of drinking myself to death.

Please an hero, it is probably less traumatic for your child you drunk fuck

People drink because they don't want to think. Drinking kills brain cells and makes people stupider. Cable TV tells you you have to love your parents. People can cut the cord in the 21st century. Do you normally surround yourself with the dumbest, monkey behaving people you can?

>I'll just off myself
Do it faggot. You're more pathetic than the shitty kids you're raising.

A family member has brain damage that most likely came from drinking. he thinks his former employer is stalking him and bugging his lampshade and shit. it's not schizophrenia, he can hold normal conversations. but drinking made him have this psychosis + overall crippled him mentally. and he's one of the lucky ones, because he can still go to the bathroom by himself, some can't.

Nobody cares about your gay little diary, the good majority of people's families aren't picture esque faggot, we all have problems

retards who couldn't keep it in their pants and then had to cope with parenting by becoming alkies

I'll never understand people who haven't at least flirted with substance abuse at some point, like the judgey attitude that results from having no personal experience with addiction is something to behold.

I can't tell if, like, there's more to this story and they legit fucked up your childhood and you just skimmed past that part or you're just getting oddly preachy about vices that don't really affect you all that much

haven't you ever been so fucking fed up with life that all you wanted to do is GTFO of this planet?

Getting absolutely shittered is, like, a temporary ticket out of your soulless existence

I think it has more to do with having either overly religious uptight parents or shithead addicts for parents, the two lead you to hate any substance but for different reasons. I can attest to being a judgemental prick because I grew up very sheltered but now? I smoke cigarettes every now and then and a beer every now and then isn't too bad. When you're sheltered and go to school as well, they hammer that "hurr durr cigarette is always bad, alcohol is always bad" yet the teachers are getting shitfaced, at the very least drinking, smoking, and fucking because well duh, thats life. Beer and cigs aren't even hard but it isn't about going overboard for me, just sanding the edge of life. I don't always want to be sober but I don't want to get super fucked up either

>I'm weak, everyone should be weak
and what if I say no?

>hey guys, drinking a few light beers on game day and eating some pizza with your buddies is the same thing as drinking a pint of everclear everday intil your liver fails at 23 years old
You are legitimately retarded

OP Here
Yeah, no I have done some substance abuse myself, was mixing benzos and booze quite heavily for a couple of months but no this is pretty bad. Tried to kill myself a couple of times too.
He is always quite angry/depressed normally.
I really couldn't care less if he drank himself to death, it's just when he does it when me or my sister are around.

No, you low IQ mouth breather. Go read a book and learn to write.
>Getting absolutely shittered is, like, a temporary ticket out of your soulless existence
YOU STUPID FUCKING LOW IQ NIGGER. STUPID FUCKING DRUNK NIGGER! READ YOUR POST YOU LOW IQ SUBHUMAN!

DRINK YOURSELF TO DEATH, SUBHUMAN!

I am a different guy so I am critiquing you with an entirely different point of view, mine is more about drinking for one's own pleasure, in moderation, not escapism from a bleak existence faggot. Now suck on my dick you homo

>person 1 said "thing1"
>person 2 said "thing1 not good"
and you come and say "what??? but thing2 good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

is this the power of alcoholism?

Okay, whatever, I gave you attention, now fuck off.

>this

ITT: a bunch of entitled zoomers

>listen to my feeeeeeelings!!

you wanted attention faggot. Otherwise you would've written a reply that's relevant to a discussion.

>barges into a discussion
>peepeepoopoo
>refuses to elaborate further
>leaves

You're being unreasonable and difficult by your cryptic trolling, not interested in your gay little faggot fantasy

well stop drinking booze and it'll become easier to decrypt short Any Forums posts