Humans will build this to boil water

>humans will build this to boil water

Attached: 1642675226045.jpg (1280x720, 119.46K)

>omg we still boil water to make electricity
find a better way to do it faggot! i bet (you) cant

You can install a mini dyson sphere on your roof and it doesnt boil water

How am I supposed to brew tea without hot water or a really cold fridge?

Those things can actually boil if the watts/square meter reach a certain point and they're efficient enough, which modern silica glass based ones are.

water is the universal lubricant.

Why would a giant solar panel boil water? Just connect them to batteries lol.

Won't it just spray the water everywhere instead?

the sun is the battery

Don't solar panels have to be replaced every 30 years?

Its kinda sad how solar panels max out at like 20% efficiency since they can only absorb certain range of waves of light and convert them to electricity.

Right, you were talking about solar panels, aka sort of a dyson sphere.
I meant solar water heaters with high temp glass "absorbers" they're just like your car with a black paint job, you give them sun they get hot. That's it.
But then again I saw a solar panel that an electrician shop was using and they just put the panel on the side walk with like 10 degree angle at best. Lmao. Maybe not everyone needs the fanciest solar panel?

They're all made out of silicone at pretty good purities, like they have to process some shit out, but they're all made in china and you cant really improve the efficiency besides tracking the sun or installing it near the equator.

Yes, if you hook a solar+battery install to a dc-dc, at least make sure it's a synchronous and has high efficiency.
Now only if we could stop normies from plugging their laptop chargers into the inverter port...
That's why dual 120W type-C is a must in a big portable battery pack that also supports max solar charging.

humans cannot even prove the theory of gravity
cannot measure the speed of light they measure distance of their fairy tale objects in religion called science , i call it satanism
pseudo science - satanist faggots need to get gunned down on street
there is no complete skeletal remain of a single dinosaur
men never went to the moon
there is no evidence earth is a spinning ball that spins around fireball that spins around giant black space vacuum while traveling upwards at XYCYXXYXYAYXYXZYXZY KMH
shut the fuck up

yea

Attached: FC8B23CD-A000-4848-B01D-10EB919613DA.png (563x565, 550.07K)

not really, thats just the average cutoff for maintaining 80% of factory performance. its just that to reduce the carbon cost of manufacturing you have to supply all of that with clean energy anyway which you could still get in your house, so home solar is better thought of as backup power and cost savings

>humans cannot even prove the theory of gravity
You can't prove theories. If it were majorly wrong, GPS wouldn't work.
>cannot measure the speed of light
People have been doing that since the 17th century
>men never went to the moon
You can see satellites with a pair of binoculars
>there is no evidence earth is a spinning ball
No other explanation for the Coriolis effect, which has been measured since the 17th century
>that spins around fireball
No better explanation for Seasons + Apparent Retrograde Movement

>whats a retenna
full spectrum (well not anything too higher than xray I doubt xray as well) capture 99% is possible.

a solar sterling engine is basically just a liquid heater but it generates electricity but it needs to be big.

on one hand i agree, on the other: stop shitting on one of the few threads that isn't shite

you fucking noobs
lurk moar

and that's a good thing.