My co-workers began to suspect im a serial killer cause i never talk and too quiet. what to do?

my co-workers began to suspect im a serial killer cause i never talk and too quiet. what to do?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 211158.png (502x621, 400.81K)

fuckin psycho

murder them, duh

Attached: F9ABD95E-1214-4754-8A52-4268E6FB7AA5.jpg (236x314, 11.16K)

A real serial killer is an artist and blends in with those around them.

they're trying to control your personality, call them idiots in various ways, that's what normies like.

Carefully explain to them about the difference between a serial killer and a spree killer.

Send weird memos about guns rights and how easy it is to kills someone with a knife or homemade bomb

YOU HURT HER STAYVUHN

if they think you're a serial killer then it has very little to do with you not talking. And the fact that you can't figure that out is already evidence that you give off weirdo vibes.
You can fix it if you give a shit but until you come to terms with your autism and how people perceive you, you'll just make it worse.
the good news is eventually you'll be able to not only seem normal enough but you can still stay closed off AND not give a fuck what other faggots think.
that should be your ultimate goal but short term goal should be to not make your work experience suck dick.

I suggest you turn yourself in. It will only get harder if you go into hiding. Indiana might be a good choice. Definitely stay away from states south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Attached: r-dean-taylor-indiana-wants-me-1971-7.jpg (685x800, 246.29K)

they have correctly identified you as being a weird freak.
lol

Kill them. Kill them all.

man his case creeps me out
just knowing you could be minding your own business and some fucking retard is gonna murder you

did it ever come out like why he did it? was it a rape gone wrong or something?

never stop talking.

Kill them

I'm a cereal killer
AMA

I started taking my antidepressants and became talkative to the point they thought I was on drugs. Can't win OP. Cant fucking win.

I knew stamper was always just shaving his head but goddamn

Make them think you're a pedophile instead

Act fuckin normal dude, I know it's hard as fuck sometimes but you gotta try to fit in even if it's just a simple "hi, how are u" "i'm good thanks" and common human decency goes a long way. Nobody wants to work with a fucking weirdo because people do take those mental notes about you if you're anything but a neurotypical individual. It never ends well, hell you never know you might even be accused of doing something years down the line and have no idea why you're being targeted.

People will talk shit regardless of what you do OP. If you suddenly tomorrow came in and became social and got to know everyone, they'd still find something to shit talk about.

Don't worry what others think and do what makes you happy within reason. Don't fuck kids or mutilate animals and shit

not serial killer, you're thinking mass shooter
and you def have that vibe.
Clean yourself up, hippie

Serial kill them OP.
This is the judeo christian God by the way.
All the angels here think it would super special awesome if you did.

Attached: 1662326026432949.png (480x461, 133.13K)

Steephun!!!!!
Whut do u have to say fore yourself!!!??!?

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: dddd.jpg (525x476, 87.07K)