Break it to me Any Forums how ugly am I?

Break it to me Any Forums how ugly am I?

Attached: 20220909_210431.jpg (3216x1528, 826.54K)

If I saw you in public I would probably notice immediately that your neck is coming out the side of your torso

Fair point

>magician status
Its not that you're ugly exactly. It's that you look like you're about to disappear in a puff of smoke and I'm going to be out a watch.

Imma take this as a compliment

Its not. Shave, cut your hair and start working out.

Not very, the only unappealing thing I see are maybe your lips

I do workout though

Honest advice: Keep the mustache, shave the rest.

Attached: 1659824264326625.jpg (720x732, 75.22K)

Face is decent, but your beard is messy. Hair is too unkempt and scraggy to pull a proper Van Dyke off. Might wanna shorten that into an anchor and trim the moustache a bit into shape. Also wtf is up with your eyebrows being a totally different color than the rest of your hair?

You see I got a girl friend with this shindig I'm too afraid to shave it.

I'm ginger kind of. The gene really expresses itself in my face my hair is a bit red mostly noticeable in the sunlight.

Keep it then, but a mustache is all you really need.

Attached: 1658623054469270.jpg (641x355, 103.73K)

Eighter way, trim your moustache into shape, that thing is already halfway across your upper lip. Give it a gentle curve instead of a straight edge

Sound advice, thank you

No to be really onest you're actually really handsome

Not ugly at all, you just have to fix the facial hair and possibly get a hair cut. You have a good mustache, so either shave the chin hair and just keep the stache, or grow a full beard. If you grow a full beard then keep the hair as is, but if you just do the mustache then get a nice haircut.

Lift, cario does not count.

Femanon here, I'd date a black guy over you.

Im sure you would, being that you’re probably morbidly obese and the only dick that can even properly make it past your hanging fupa is a 14 inches. Also black men love fat women, reminds them of their mothers

School shooter?