Why haven't you become bisexual yet, user?

Why haven't you become bisexual yet, user?

Attached: zeldabisex.jpg (909x1200, 106.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m not that desperate for sex yet.

already am

i have erectyle diysfucuoojn

who said you need to be desperate to enjoy both?

thats a misconception. people assume because someone is bisexual that they're some how more greedy or trying to fuck more people. there are straight and gay people who are attracted to more people, or have more sexual contact with other people than bisexuals. just because you're potentially attracted to both sexes doesn't meant you're a nymphomaniac who flirts with every person they meet.

Probably am but my fucking brain can’t make up its mind.

because i'm 100% satisfied fucking women. This is a retarded question.

By the way, I thought according to you faggots that sexuality was something you're born with...what's all this "becoming" shit?

You can get fucked by strap on and cock with that condition

Your brain should make up its mind that you're in fact bisexual. That's literally what making up its mind should be - you are bi. This is valid. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why so defensive? Are you jealous?

>I thought according to you faggots that sexuality was something you're born with...what's all this "becoming" shit?
Gay guy here I dont know how people can claim that sexual tendecies arent shaped by ones sourrunding and upbringing.

no? Getting fucked by a man isn't exactly hard. Just download grindr and you can be a literal troll and still get a line out the door of degenerates wanting to dump their cum in your asshole.

Because I'm not a girl.
If I were bisexual as a man, I'd be a faggot.

All humans are bisexual, therefore all men are faggots. The best faggots know how to enjoy both.

>if I were an omnivore, I'd be a carnivore.
No.

Your question implies being gay or bi is something you can choose to be, rather then it being "hardwired" as people say....so my question would be, when did you decide to be a hypocrite?

double standards are dumb, user

Freud and Gore Vidal were right, all humans latently bisexual, it's just a matter of whether they tap into it or not

Most "men" are incredibly needy and have severe commitment fears
Fuck that noise

Attached: FB83B163-FE54-493A-9639-6AE60D006466.jpg (465x465, 66.43K)

Even men I recognize as objectively good looking like channing tatum or danny devito I would never want to have sex with them. They don't make my dick move the same way Elle Fanning or Chloe Moretz (in their primes) do.

Apparently in modern america this makes me a bigot instead of normal.

>danny devito

So I'm turn we can summarise that all peoples are gay, it's just a choice weather they tap into it or not, which makes being gay a choice made out of degeneracy. Making all queers sub human trash

except there's nothing wrong with choosing to do homoexual acts, because such acts aren't immoral
There's nothing wrong with adult humans consenting to do pleasurable things with one another. If you disagree with that, you're fucking retarded.

what's the problem? For an overweight short goblin he's very charismatic and attractive. I bet he goes to town on a pussy in bed.

boards.Any Forums.org/b/thread/885362651/

not clicking your link faggot

I do disagree, the fact remains all queers are sub human trash

You're trash.
You don't even think through things, you just operate on feelings.

why is poor zelda the only loser in this? at least link is getting his cock sucked it is a ganon/link couple with zelda as the SLAVE BITCH!!!