Women who aren’t virgins are worthless. Discuss

Women who aren’t virgins are worthless. Discuss

Attached: 38B1CDE7-3C27-44B6-BA49-8433760585DA.jpg (736x1105, 90.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfqI0C7tZkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one is discussing shit other than calling you out for being a retard. Women who has sex experience are better at sex, so fuck you to try and shame women for having sex.

All women are useless, being virgin or not.

When you pick up a dog from a shelter, one of the hardest things to do is untrain behaviors caused by poor training or a lack of training. Being a whore does not correlate with being better at sex, it can just mean you've done something poorly multiple times.

Why do you look at women like a separate species

>Women who aren’t virgins are worthless. Discuss

SO using this as a foundation, if a man has sex with a virgin, the man has made her worthless? What does this say of the man? That he ruins the worth of women?

Based.

Cuck.

>Women who aren’t virgins are worthless because wome who know what good sex feels like intimidate me
>They intimidate me because I am a virgin

Attached: 435768908765435678.jpg (800x450, 22.62K)

Because they are.

Pretty much yeah, manwhores and whore enablers like you deserve the rope.

Sex does not diminish a persons' worth you fucking retard. Go lick some pussy and get your dick wet or shut up or kill yourself.

>Pretty much yeah, manwhores and whore enablers like you deserve the rope.
So by saying virgin women are worthless, you are not only insulting women, but men as well by conceding, as you just did, that they rob women of their worth.
Conclusion: You are an idiot.

I'm not. I gave an analogy as to why being a slut does not automatically mean you're better at sex. A virgin you can teach. A slut you have to unteach and reteach to get 10/10 sex. No I said I wanted a blowjob, a handjob with your lips on the tip is not a bj, fuck that hurt, stop manhandling my balls, what the fuck, get your finger out of my ass bitch, of course you swallow.

It’s true

>Sex does not diminish a persons' worth you fucking retard

Society holds whores in low regard and women feel compelled to lie about their sexual past. So it clearly does you retarded faggot

So you're saying you should pay retail at the thrift shop? There's a reason used goods sell for less. Because they're used goods.

You clearly must be a stupid tranny who nobody has ever fucked.
Most women are bad at sex, even if they have fucked like 500+ men.
I got myself the younger virgin. At least she can love and is not full of trauma.
Kys, tranny.

Are you used goods?

Basically yes. Once a female has been even partially used or fertilized, her credible value decreases exponentially. There are quite literally billions of human vaginas in the world, why would I settle for one tainted by another man's phallus? I only implant my girthy member between safely unsullied labia. It should be fresh, it should be tight, and it should be excited. Never lay with one whom lies with others. Inserting your penis into a previously cock-soiled orifice is as close to being a faggot as you can without actually touching another man's cock. If you're thrusting where someone else has thrust before, you involuntarily become a primordial faggot.

Fucking gold

>women who are still virgins have been worthless. discuss
ftfy, ever notice how christfags are so greedy they make up shit to be even more satan like? the world is a big irony

The opposite. If she's too ugly for her own family ...

youtube.com/watch?v=PfqI0C7tZkU