Ask a racist Mexican anything

Ask a racist Mexican anything

Attached: quique_munoz_calabozo.jpg (1920x1701, 187.72K)

Thoughts on Salvadoreans

Opinion on everything south of mexico?

Supremacist or Segregationist?

Are gringos white?

Absolute shithole. It's either guerrilla lifestyle, or countries full of escaped nazis and their descendents. Mexico is getting there real quick, too.

Subhuman pieces of shit

Nigger please

Actually the USA is the last place with white people where all the Irish immigrated to, and everyone else in the world is a fucking nigger or chink so there's that

Attached: FB_IMG_1642755706505.jpg (720x720, 100.64K)

I'm into the south African apartheid it seemed to work for people that are smarter than us

Everyone know only Whites can be racists. Just ask any of the trannies on Reddit.

So are you racists toward everyone that isn't Mexican or a weird kind of racist where you're racist toward everyone (including Mexicans) except whites?

¿tu polla es tan grande como la de los costeños de colombia?

If you could wish to be anything else but Mexican, what would you be?

I try not to have anything against other Mexicans or negroes because I'm from veracruz that's next to Cuba that has a lot of black people

If anything it's strange to discriminate against whites. I'll talk about the 1 drop rule to discriminate whites but I'm not a leftist

But a perfect world should be white. I had to grow up to accept brown people as the normal but if you're a piece of shit and a faggot which you are I will discriminate you

I would never wish not to be Mexican. I would wish my country to have propered and to be whiter, including me.

Everywhere is fucked. It would be the wrong wish to be French, Danish or Russian. I'm a man, I don't need to look like white devil Madds Mikkelsen

I'd still be Mexican but like Luis miguel Gallardo and like a bond villain

Attached: Le_Chiffre_(Mads_Mikkelsen)_-_Profile.jpg (680x680, 247.21K)

kys pinto bean and bow to your masters (white race)

Niggerlover pls

Don't you mean
>ask a fucking idiot anything

No I don't faggot

Attached: 1632952468002.jpg (548x548, 77.16K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>mexichango piensa que USA es blanco