How did your mom mess you up user ?

how did your mom mess you up user ?
be honest.

Attached: tumblr_nw8gcmke821upjgsqo3_500.gif (446x497, 1.69M)

She refused to breastfeed me as as adult.

literally mesmerizing
tits are the best thing in the world

Attached: 1662584617864081.webm (406x720, 979.25K)

She was bipolar as fuck. Also she got drunk one time and asked me to take pictures of he. When we started she was wearing only three of those stick on bows, the ones for the top of gift boxes. I was 5 or six and it did not end with her wearing bows.

Would have loud sex in her bedroom with random men. Gave me a huge cuck fetish

She sees life as this very hard place with no fun, where everything is fucking serious. I'm independent now, and I try not to be a pussy, and I don't think it bothers me now. But it did bother me when I was younger. Fucking cunt, there was no need at all in being so harsh, it was almost out of spite.

By comparing everything I do in life to my sister who is by every measure, a fuck up. She either cannot or will not look at me without comparing. Drives me fucking crazy.

I could write a 500 page book about how much I hate my mother

Bow user here. Also this happened a lot too.
A slutty mom fucks you up.

my mom was just neglectful and didnt pay shit attention to me. she helped me roll my first blunt and thought it was funny. when she found out i was sexually active she just took me to get an IUD instead of telling me to not be a little hoe. when i dropped outta HS she didnt give a shit and said it was my problem. When i got into hard drugs she was oblivious for a year almost that i was even using.

also this. from like the time i was 9 i remember this shit and i think its part of why i am why i am.

My mother is autistic. I have grown up with much less social boundaries than most. But honestly that's a plus. While people see me as weird, it makes it easy to see how little people think about why they do the things they do.

Attached: 1636590912967.jpg (1024x1024, 142.44K)

Forced me to change my name 6 times
Gave me 2 birthdays on different passports
Made me ping-pong between two countries on either side of the Atlantic for my entire youth

Yeah... that kinda messed me up

What kind of men did she like to fuck? Did you ever see her in action or just listen to them? Did she ever fuck more than 1 guy at a time?

>What kind of men did she like to fuck? Did you ever see her in action or just listen to them? Did she ever fuck more than 1 guy at a time?

dude i was a kid. im not entertaining your cuck fetish with my fucked up childhood. holy fuck coomers need to die.

she knew I had a crush on her and got drunk once and told me she would fuck me if I had a bigger dick

My mom was always walking around topless or naked as a kid or only wearing an open bathrobe. Would always call my brothers or I into the bathroom while she was naked in bath. Still can picture her neatly trimmed blonde pubes and big tits. As I got older 13-17idh she would notice me staring at her tits or pussy while talking to her in the bath and would use her hand to pour water on them. Also found her dildos and vibrators. I was young so it was obvious I found them and she never moved them. Found her nudes with my stepdads stack of playboys under their bed. Again was obvious I found them and instead of moving them more got added over time to the stack. Mom is honestly very attractive. I used to get teased in school a lot that she was a milf

Indeed.

Attached: Crazy Tits.webm (478x358, 1.92M)

Physically and mentally abused me when I was a kid. Blew my inheritance my dad left me when he died when I was young. I’d have a net worth close to a million right now if it wasn’t for her.

She was loud, overbearing, needy, and never wrong. Made me hate all grown women. She is why I'm in to loli.

>My mother is autistic. I have grown up with much less social boundaries than most.

?

you will never understand
please exit to reddit sir

Attached: twirling.webm (632x478, 1.97M)

Did your mom also fuck black guys

You know her mom went to her shoots right