TRANS RIGHTS!

Alright, Any Forums, when I say trans you say rights! Okay, got it? Great, let's go!

TRANS!

Attached: transrights.jpg (726x1000, 103.2K)

FORMERS

Mitters in my house

MISSION

Maybe if you keep spamming this "le ironic trans rights thread to own teh twannies" thread, your mother will love you.

Milhouse is a meme

>troon rights
>can still vote
>can still buy guns
>can practice any religion they want
>can call themselves whatever the fuck they want
>can cut off their own dicks

Troons don't want equal rights. They want special treatment. They want to go into women's bathrooms and rape little girls, and have doors opened for them when someone sees them coming.

All troons need to be purged.

Attached: rent free.jpg (1000x772, 113.73K)

Fer the remainder of 10 petabyte cheese pizza you troon.

Attached: 1662667024113618.jpg (1594x3104, 669.25K)

At one point I might have argued against the special treatment thing, but now it's pretty clear. Seeing how the troons talk about using women's facilities is creepy. It goes far beyond talk about rights and is obvious fetishization.

Any Forumslacks let black people and the entire LGBTQ community live rent free in their heads too.

>can still buy guns
Until Faux News starts calling for trans people to be barred from owning guns because muh violins or muh gruuming

uh yea, it's normal that they loot and murder
It's normal for pseudo men/women to commit self harm
We should stop being so ''rent free'' about it

So, if I call someone a nigger, it means they immediately get a free room in my head?

Trans rights!

Attached: 9F117D8E-D9BC-479D-9B1A-C49C1C1D9B60.jpg (404x440, 26.27K)

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

trans rights? if you say so...

Attached: 1652187676005.jpg (1080x1325, 483.81K)

Transfags are fucking hilarious. They are too stupid to be happy with what they are given, so they cry online to each other in their cults, hide behind their feels instead of accepting facts, Mutilate themselves but will never be the actual gender they want to be, then kill themselves.

Its like watching a looney toons cartoon over and over, but just keeps getting funnier

this

Burn the incel, no other ways

lmao trans faggot