Cuck Thread

Lets hear your stories, experiences, and fantasies

Attached: 15089416_006_6404.jpg (854x1280, 204.7K)

Wife actually fucked another guy. I was not there. Happy to answer questions although I have posted in one of these threads before.
For the avoidance of doubt I'm not sissy, don't wear a cage and am not particularly under-endowed

Did you know about it beforehand?

How'd you arrange it? Was she willing or did it take some convincing?

Would you go for a mmf with her?

Did he creampie her? Did it continue after that or stop?

>Did you know about it beforehand?
Yes. I always said she should go behind my back

She arranged it

Given a chance

Yes he did. And just once more

That's hot. Know how he compares to you?

Why did it stop? Were there regrets or awkwardness? What did you do when she came home after being creampied? Could you tell when you looked at her pussy?

Wife fucked a very close friend of mine before we started dating. Found out a couple years ago when we all got drunk and he called me an Eskimo bro. Remember fucking her that night and asking her her if I was bigger and if he made her cum. Felt like a huge vuck the next morning even though nothing else happened. Now everytime we fuck I always picture her getting railed by him and how creamy he left her pussy

Wife (GF at the time) Friend and I were drinking in the hot tub. I had to piss so I got out, pissed, and came back. When I do he has Wife bent over the hot tub and is railing her. I try to get them to stop, but both ignore me.

GF dated a huge cuck in college, loved to make her do stuff like public, age/race play, cum, group sex, cnc

Sorry about the delay - unexpected visitor
Yes, she gave me full details. Shorter than me, so closer to her height, leaner and more muscled. But I don't think that's what you're after, is it? He was longer then me by a good inch but not as thick

He found himself a regular girlfriend.
No real regrets or awkwardness on either side.
She dragged me upstairs for reclamation sex, which was a pleasant surprise - I assumed she'd have had enough in the afternoon with him
I didn't get to look, but she felt super slick and silky on my dick - I didn't really realise why until later - I just thought she was still super turned on

Dubs decides if my gf cucks me right now

they really need to make a cuck board at this point. I'm so sick of 3/4 of Any Forums being retards sharing fake cuck larps, retards posting onlyfans whores claiming it's their wife that's cucking them, retards posting bbc cuck sissy shit. so fucking gay. Anyone that is into this shit is G A Y an no amount of denying it will make u not a faggot

I'm not a cuck per se but I'd love to whore out my sister to some random guys I find on the street and shit.

Attached: I entered a thread I dont like.png (500x504, 40.57K)

How do you do that?

idk man. It's just a fantasy when I'm unusually horny

Bump. Questions answered - any more?

Girlfriend got bukkaked last weekend

How long ago was this? How did you find the guy? Do you think she'll do it more with someone else in the future?

fag