Sadness

Hey guys, my girlfriend broke up with me, i'm a drunk head, my friends slowly started to disappear and i feel so lonely and depressed that i can almost feel physical pain in my chest

Attached: received_1618696008341498.jpg (720x465, 19.93K)

Have a drink, take a bath, read a book, and tomorrow go to the gym

Don't let one bitch ruin your outlook on everything. There are plenty of broads to stick your pp in

the pain in your chest is a panic attack. chill out. there are a HUUUUUUGE number of fish in the sea.

Attached: sigmund-and-the-sea-monsters.jpg (700x500, 55.11K)

so steer the ship so you are no longer a whiny fucking loser

I can't chill, it was my only girlfriend and the relationship lasted just 2 months, i'm 26 by the way

Attached: IMG_20220903_012055_243.jpg (490x1008, 76.43K)

kill yourself faggot

/thread
good advice

As far as your friends go when was the last time you reached out to any of them?

About a week ago and it was briefly

It's mercury retrograde

Tuna is full of that shit, don't eat it.

Want to chill and play some games on steam or something Any Forumsrother?

Holy shit! Get your shit together, man! 2 months is nothing. It's your man-gina talking to you. Ignore it.

It’s pretty cucked going off the deep end over a woman, that’s what she wants.

Holyshit mate, this hits close. I also had a breakup just two months ago. Was also my first a nd I'm 26.

It's rough but there's more to life than just her. Just take it easy for a while and try to get your shit together. Go do some things you enjoy en meet new people. She wasn't the only girl on the planet. But yea, this will hurt a while. I know exactly what you feel trust me.

Thanks bro but no, i can't focus on them fucking games

What to do with my overall sadness? I don't know where to start

Well i think it depends on the person. I can only tell you what helped for me. Although I'm still not completely over it myself.

But I'm a big music lover. So I just listen to music while having a drink. It makes me calm and not worry about everything.

I also took some looong rides on my motorcycle. That's a hell of a therapy session for me.

So idk, just do stuff you like. You probably don't feel like doing anything right now. But trust me, just go do stuff you normally liked to do. You'll get over it. I'm sure. But it'll take some time.

Thanks for the advice, i hope everything will be fine with both of us

Attached: 1661491505214933.jpg (750x687, 362.41K)

Go to your doctor, temporarily get on low dose benzodiazepines. Your brain is going to rip you apart for the next few months, soften the blow.

I'm positive we will.

Thank you too, somehow it felt nice to talk about this with someone in the exact same situation.

>2 months
fucking retard