If Firefox better than Chrome why no one uses it?

Are people retard or Any Forums retard? Normal people use Chrome Any Forums use Firefox or chromium forks, Normal people use Windows Any Forums use Linux.

Attached: werg342.png (860x603, 36.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.club/articles/mozilla.xhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people retard

OP is a glownigger

Attached: 1661544418817-0.png (866x1080, 3.57M)

I just asked a question...

It is not pop enough and mozilla is not as brandish as google.

Falling snowball effect.
If everyone uses it, why use something different?

>why does a multi billion dollar company have more advertising power than a group of furries?
yep, thats a dumbfrog

Mozilla is every bit as comped as google.
digdeeper.club/articles/mozilla.xhtml

because users from different browsers see different google search pages

Google paid thousands of software companies to bundle Chrome with whatever you were installing, it was unavoidable. it also forced Chrome upon you whenever you use Google search. there was no escape

fix your user-agent then faggot

Makes sense.
Right.
Too fucking looong

No one here thinks that though, you should return.

Ask yourself why do you know about Chrome existing and could there be any possible way of not knowing about it. It either gets shilled, installed along with other programs or being preinstalled on your device. It's impossible to avoid it as a normie. Mozilla doesn't have these kind of resources. Only Linux distros include it by default and they have the same problem: you would have to do something manually to get it.

Google counts every instance of an application running their engine as someone running Chrome, which is shit. Google has lied to make Chrome #1 and there are far more people who fucking use Firefox as an actual browser on real goddamn OSes than any goddamn Chromeshit.

>Google counts every instance of an application running their engine as someone running Chrome

Is that so? What a bullshit.

Firefox has a shitty UI and has no technical improvements over Edge/Chrome. Edge currently has the best UI in browsers.

This sounds schizo but these questions make me wonder if there is a high presence of low-mid intelligence AI still in the learning process trolling these boards. I see a lot of questions that have a fundamentally incorrect understanding of something very simple and this is obvious from the grammar they use.

In this case: it's strange to see a personal computer operating system discussed this way. If everyone uses this system, but you use something else, who is the retard?? Maybe I am being autistic but it just doesn't make sense. There are good reasons to use pretty much any operating system. There are good reasons to use any piece of software. There are good reasons to like any gun. There are good reasons to vote for any candidate. I think any decently thoughtful person understands this. So why is this such a common approach on here: "you are doing something different, justify yourself or change". It seems like what a being that just didn't understand humanity would do. It also seems very combatitive, shaming people for being different in any way. A more reasonable question would be: "I'm unfamiliar with computer operating systems, I have seen Windows/MacOS/Ubuntu used though. People here who use something else, why? What is special about it?". Instead so many of these posts have an attitude of "prove that everyone else is wrong and you're right, because you're different, or accept that you're wrong". It just seems to come from a very deterministic mindset that all people are the same and some are just making the wrong choices, which is a very mechanical mindset that I've honestly never heard a real living person express.

>it doesn't come by default in any OS, except linux distros
>low marketing effort compared to google pushing chrome for a decade

Attached: chrome.png (1605x381, 185.06K)

>edge has the best UI for shilling Microsoft bullshit
Fixed.
>firefox has a shitty UI
It's a fucking web browser, you ass. Essentially the same as any other. If you are so imprinted on fucking Chrome that you cannot figure out a tiny bit of difference, you are a lost cause, baby duck.

>It's a fucking web browser, you ass. Essentially the same as any other.
Nope. It's ugly as shit and I'm not interested in using computers just to stare at ugly nasty software written by javajeets and rust trannies.

((((they)))) are hiding it frfr nocap

Attached: 1661969379649811.jpg (620x930, 110.47K)

So you're a Any Forumsfuck. Got it. Opinion discarded.

elo sar your komputa has wirus sar