How can anyone not realize that the whole "work until i retire" idea is completely retarded and unacceptable as a...

how can anyone not realize that the whole "work until i retire" idea is completely retarded and unacceptable as a lifestyle? is that really all you're here for? why do you even exist if being a peasant is your whole existence? keeping stupid worker-type people alive is inhumane. if you're not smart enough to be intellectually free and live life on your own terms, there really is not much of a ponit in you being here.

Attached: 1659669430647980.jpg (295x300, 13.63K)

>how can anyone not realize that the whole "work until i retire" idea is completely retarded and unacceptable as a lifestyle?
Get a better job? My job is essentially a hobby I get paid for, maybe you should get gud scrub

what are you gonna do otherwise faggot. you can't survive without working unless you want to live in the woods like some kind of early hominid piece of shit

why the fuck don't you just change the system then

And that takes way more effort than most people realize. All the anti-work retards talk about they want to live in a cabin and just chill, with zero fucking idea of how much work it takes to be self sufficient.

Yer an idiot. Someone has to mop floors and flip burgers etc.

Change the system to what? If people don't work to create goods, services, and wealth, there's nothing to give to anyone. You can't get free food if no one grows it, and you can't grow it unless someone makes tools and machines, and you can't make tools and machines unless someone mines metal ore, et cetera. Work is a part of life. There's no way around it.

why would I? I'm not the one complaining, faggot

Do they? Why so you can spend more money you dont have on garbage you dont need?

machines could easily replace those jobs

Who makes the machines, repairs them, writes the software, and so on? You're just shifting the jobs from one market to another. We're a long, long ways off from living in an automated society where no one has to work. And even if we get there, what makes you think that there will be people willing to maintain that automation when they could just chill and get paid to do nothing. The notion that we can just have robots do everything and no one will ever have to put effort into things again is a childish fantasy.

man i get what you're saying but a pleb like you would never understand

the only people who would ever understand are infants and leeches. if you don't like society there's nothing stopping you from taking your own life

Attached: gitgud.png (400x224, 92.64K)

lol no faggot, i'm not going to kms just because i don't like society, ever heard of a silver lining? i'm good at finding those

>You would never understand
How convenient that my ignorance gives you an opportunity to not actually explain yourself.

what silver lining is there? you HAVE to work if you don't want to live a miserable life, but working itself is miserable, and again you HAVE to do it. why bother when you can just take a bunch of pills and end it all right now?

Imagine the joy you can bring to those around you by not burdening them with your insufferable retarded opinions any longer.

a world in which robots do all the work is the only world worth living in, all people should be striving towards such a world until we reach that point

no you really don't HAVE to work you fucking pleb

What're you gonna do for food then faggot? Grow it yourself? Oh right, we call that farming, which is a job.

i get food stamps

>if you don't want to live a miserable life

what's your definition of a not-miserable life?

>work until I retire
And what else am I going to do?

There is no such thing. According to the Buddhist tradition, life is suffering. That's why you should kill yourself, user.