If you are
>a Republican
>Agree with any right leaning statements
>A Trump Supporter
>Someone who thinks “woke” is a thing
>Someone who thinks “SJW” is a thing
>Someone who thinks “The far left” is a thing
>Are not left leaning
>White but don’t acknowledge your privilege.
>Cis but don’t support trans rights
>Straight but don’t support lgbt
>Male but don’t acknowledge your privilege
>Someone who supported the Queen
>Older than 21
>Don’t support the FBI
>Are pro cop
>Thinks old Any Forums was better than new Any Forums
>Someone Who isn’t a feminist
>Someone who dislikes Hillary or Biden
YOU DON’T BELONG ON Any Forums. This is a site that was made for oppressed people around 16-21 and the people who support them to vent, make fun of the right, and defend social Justice, especially Any Forums. Any Forums was always here with open arms for those who suffered from oppression. New Any Forums, especially, wishes to fight for change. And we will fight every day until the day we die for change. If you disagree, go back to Any Forums. We are what people call “Leftypol” and we wear that name with pride.

The left is the only political position who helps people, any other is harmful. And Any Forums will never stop reminding you this. Any Forums is the future, Any Forums is love, Any Forums is full of heroic young people who fight opression every day. We are anti-Any Forums, we help rather than harm.

Attached: D39A453E-46AE-4231-B5C3-1F4696644178.jpg (882x661, 233.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mdV9i2yAZ40n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same thing goes if you’re pro KF , a site that hurt many innocent trans people.

Fuck off chud.

Attached: 1621747886020s.jpg (125x125, 2.12K)

>doesn't sage

well shit, is there another board i can go to, oh great fascist dicktater?

I am not a chud, please reread my post. I’m looking out for the oppressed minorities and the people who support them on this board, this board has always fought the right and their bigotry and is a huge staple in social Justice. Their vent threads don’t deserve to be trashed by Any Forums because they’re all actually hurt by their oppressors and upset. They should feel safe on Any Forums considering they make up most of it.

Any Forums. Also I am not a facist

no

bitchute.com/video/mdV9i2yAZ40n/

>This is a site that was made for oppressed people around 16-21 and the people who support them to vent, make fun of the right, and defend social Justice, especially Any Forums. Any Forums was always here with open arms for those who suffered from oppression.

1. This site is for 18+, no exceptions. Enjoy your underage ban faggots.
2. Any Forums was always a containment board for trash that didn't belong anywhere else.
3. Any Forums was never good, even moot agreed there.
4. Lulz was the only metric used here
5. There is a reason Any Forumsastards was a term used here
6. Go fuck off to your safe space, this place was always for wiggers and nerds
7. Privilege exists and can be directly measured. White people don't have it as a group, and men are definitively underprivileged as a sex. Also both are currently the most actively discriminated against group (whites receive the most racism online and offline, and men receive the most sexism on and offline).
8. user represents all political types, from retarded commies to wacky libertarians to insane anarchists. Not your personal army for establishing neonazism.

Good bait though, made me respond.

>Also I am not a facist
i dunno man. hoarding people you dont like into a controlled, concentrated area?

What the fuck is this? No one cares about your podcast

I’m not controlling anyone, do what you want, just on Any Forums, not here.

>I’m not controlling anyone, do what you want, just on Any Forums, not here.
theres a contradiction right there in your sentence, my man. to make it easier, how about the chuds you dont like have some kind of identifiable tag?

I don’t even know what you’re going on about.

tl;dr

>No such thing as social justice warriors
>I demand a safe space for social justice

Too retarded, didn't read.

Attached: Bender.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Holy fuck. Get the fuck out of here, you nigger faggot!

SIEG HEIL!

Politics whether left or right is just social relations involving human authority due to people's perception of authority. Politics is not science. A resource based economy as described by the zeitgeist movement and the venus project would truly solve problems because an RBE is the scientific method applied to social concern.

Go stay in your asinine university somewhere, dumb fuck.