RIP Intel ARC 2022-2023

It's over. Nvida and AMD won.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZr_LWAlDkg

Attached: IntelARC sinking.jpg (720x404, 77.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/newz/intel-arc-a770-and-arc-a750-to-launch-very-soon-flagship-gpu-officially-faster-than-rtx-3060-rx6600xt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>moore's law is dead
That guy supports trannies, no thanks.

It's over.

Attached: 777.jpg (869x803, 100.49K)

>LED strips everywhere
>retard chair, even multiple retard chairs apparently
>retard microphone with arm blocking his stupid face (thank god - what a twist!)
>topic is: consumption
i am vomit

can I get a written source instead of some wanker talking useless bullshit

can't say I'm surprised. Arc and batttlemage would be DOA since they are a generation or two behind, and with intel's earnings through the floor it's better to cut their losses.

Sure, let me get my printed copy of the memo to the division heads signed by Pat Gelsinger himself.

videocardz.com/newz/intel-arc-a770-and-arc-a750-to-launch-very-soon-flagship-gpu-officially-faster-than-rtx-3060-rx6600xt
I don't really give a shit about graphics cards, what contradictory information is there in the video if 5 days ago they had Intlel representatives talking about how the A770 will be equivalent to an RTX 3060?

>"Yes dear customer, we have cancelled our ARC Alchemist development, but won't you buy one of these millions of ARC Alchemist cards that we have already built?"
Intel won't come out and actually say they've cancelled development until at least next year. They have insane amounts inventory to try to move.

The whole point of the ARC is trying to play catch-up with AMD and Nvidia on the GPGPU front. Discrete GPUs were merely means to that end.

source is a quote that says :"yea it might be cancelled.... or not"

okay?

Why mald? Release battlelmage early to btfo this guy

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MLID is a pathological liar. Watching him makes you a retard and spreading his bullshit makes you a faggot.

>That guy supports trannies, no thanks.
based

Attached: 64777053-C64B-4BAF-86CF-522300C1CE96.jpg (773x1334, 672.59K)

that's a transgirl

How much money a month do AMD fanboys spend on these YouTubers that tell them things they want to hear?

This guy is fucking annoying
>Made-for-Youtube room with shitty lighting
>MOORES LAW IS DEAD MOORES LAW IS DEAD on every fucking slide, even the ones with basic text that's meaningless without context
>Gay ass basedboy voice
Only thing missing is a fucking G-FUEL sponsorship with their mini fridges.

don't know don't care

His info on DG2 is accurate though.

that it'll be laptop and server only?
i wouldn't even be too mad if that turns out to be true, it could still be useful for linux laptops.