Is this the end for Kiwiniggers?

Place your bets here

Attached: sneeding.png (520x509, 67.73K)

the only good thing they've done is harass and swat the sub human faggot troon. I couldn't care less what happens to that website

The guy who runs it seems rather melodramatic

that's an understatement.
in that very same post he likens the plight of his basketweaving troll forum to the fate of democracy itself

Rumors are going around that Josh's mom might have died. I wouldn't be surprised after all the stress Keffa|s and his goons put on her and her son.

QRD on this site? I heard it was like Any Forums but had a collection of trolls who'd run targeted campaigns against lolcows (like Chris Chan) and cause of the Chris Chan arrest it looks like shits been traced back to KF. Whats the deal?

Attached: thinking.jpg (541x540, 18.12K)

Definitely. Epik will pick him back up. KF can definitely be rebuilt. The question is, will Moon do it?

I've never been on it but it's not like Any Forums, it's a forum where they basically gossip about irrelevant celebs

>I've never been on it
that's very obvious by the way you described the forum.

Started as an offshoot of the CWCki specifically to discuss Chris Chan (hence CWCki forums)

Over time, the site became more generalized towards stalking and fucking with lolcows later, with a decidedly anti-trans bent. They predominantly have giant threads were they compile all their dox on lolcows.

It has never been ideologically homogenous though; much like Any Forums, there are degenerates of various political agendas and views there.

Overall though Kiwiniggers are way more anal than Any Forums users and are often lolcow material themselves.

Kiwifarms is what used to be the CWCki forums, a discussion site for any/all things Chris-Chan related. In terms of board/site culture we have more similarities than differences.

they archived every habbening and had archives and material on lots of events and people. the tranny thing was a quarter of what the whole site had.

>and are often lolcow material themselves.
Yeah I heard that and I've seen some caps from members who from what they've said about themselves, are as bad as the people they stalk
So why is there a sudden surge in people talking about it? I dont lurk as often as I used to and I'm seeing a lot of shit about KF and people using it as an insult. Also noticed a lot more people on Any Forums typing like redditors

They'll survive the same way 8ch "survived." A teeny and largely irrelevant shell of itself. Very slow and few posts. May have to keep moving servers too.

one specific trans person basically organised all their friends to DDOS the website for weeks/months as well as harass cloudflare and other tech groups until the website was removed.

and yes most kiwis themselves are just as autistic as the ones they follow.

A popular trans twitter user got swatted by Kiwi users.
Then someone claiming to be from Kiwifarms tried to swat a member of congress.
These two events caused lots of media coverage and then Kiwifarms' host dropped them.

Fuck those guys. I was apart of the LOIC raids and such but Any Forums was never about doxxing and fucking peoples lives up.

Maybe send them pizzas they didn't order

Attached: dddd.png (1127x329, 39.1K)

So they lost to the tranny community?

Hilarious

sorta, it was a small segment of trans community with the backing of tech corp and FBI behind them

Tranny wasn't even swatted the police had a search warrant