Killer App Ideas

Iranian gay dating app.

Attached: holmes.jpg (1200x1575, 441.04K)

Dating app for straight men only.

American diet advice app..

Or McDonalds finder app, obviously for USA.

app to post app ideas to

That's good, but what about an app where you can post apps that's are about posting app ideas

Even better, how about creating an application that refers to another application that refers to another application that makes application ideas?

I had an idea a while ago for a service that rents out children as decoys to schools etc. So school bullies could beat up this decoy child and the other children could go about their business unharmed. It would be called rent-a-victim or something like that

Another idea I had would be an AI for generating any kind of technology. It is called
Functional
And
General
Generator
Of
Technology

LMAO

>straight
>men only

Clothes for people in Africa made out of fly paper. So instead of the flies landing on the person they land on the clothes and get stuck. Once the clothes are covered with flies they could discard them or use them as winter clothes because all the flies would act as insulation

based retard

>faggot
So you?

>Killer App Ideas

Practically they are only used by "man"

>tfw when I made a stellar app 3 years ago using ML to do some lewd shits that until now no one even came with a similar idea, but I couldn't publish it as it will destroy my career and will not do it anonymously because the idea is super good

Attached: 1654539040113.png (137x141, 12.4K)

A computer vision app running in the background of your phone or computer that can detect masonic hand signaling in whatever you're looking at.

Google Glass came and went before its time. I'd love to walk around with schizo vision enabled.

Don't worry, it'll be an IoT device with a companion app and everything.

Do the new glasses they presented recently allow for custom apps?

Yes

ragdoll simulator where you can shoot at, slay, slit open, run over, bombard, rape, punch, spit and piss and shit at 3D models. preinstalled models include politicians, TV personalities, the people from page 1 on YT/TT/IG, silicon valley CEOs

Attached: 1614662259728.jpg (400x604, 38.73K)

Feels like a simple hitman service would be a more permanent solution.