How long will it take normies to realise that batteries that last three years...

How long will it take normies to realise that batteries that last three years, and then swell up and break the device is a bad idea?

Attached: 5dc1f2d6-5d64-4fa9-a76e-d2411c28b785_045505.jpg (540x960, 67.31K)

Only a 50% chance.

It's either that or way shorter battery life or the device not opening and the thing catching fire.

my laptop with a removable battery lasts longer than a brand new macbook (and i can hotswap the battery anyway) ....

never had this before. some of my batteries in devices i still use are 10+ years old now.
my iPhone 4S lasts 2 weeks on a single charge, I use it as my alarm clock.

>new macbook
I know you're lying but you could also be one of those fags that has a 3" thick battery and an underspecced laptop attached to it.

>applel
>throttles cpus to prevent this from happening and actually extend the life of a device
>chimp out
>everyone else: doesn't
>this happens
>this is fine

>throttles cpus to prevent this from happening and actually extend the life of a device
That's what they tell you. They get away with throttling peoples devices so that they will go buy another one.

Throttling the CPU (something they never did with MacBooks) doesn't prevent battery swell. And MacBook batteries can and will swell if you're unlucky. It's just a fact of Li-ion.

kek

this is why i never charge past 30-60% and use slow adapters like 0.5A

*notices bulge*
0w0 whats this?

*unzips screen*

not funny, user. in fact, bulging batteries are harmful and dangerous. you should dismantle and deposit it to your nearest e-recyling center and pay the fee for disposal.

>pay the fee for disposal.
Where do you live? In Australia here it's free.. Even my local supermarket has a battery bin where they send them off to recycling.

Attached: 1662189077709012.gif (976x651, 255.67K)

It's not free (free as in "gratis"). Somebody pays for it.

The battery recycling consortium

do you mean you keep the state of charge in the bottom 30-60% or you keep it between 30 and 60, as in never discharging below 30 or charging above 60? because im pretty sure for LiPO and any other Li based chemistry its the second one that will maximize longevity, not the former

You can not stop me from exploding onto your face.

Pro 4s were notorious for that shit and I got caught up in it. So many shills were defending Microsoft while they swept it under the rug and denied responsibility. They still deny everything.

No refunds.