All you need is Haskell, a Lisp, sh, and maybe Rust for high-performance code. Everything else is bloat

All you need is Haskell, a Lisp, sh, and maybe Rust for high-performance code. Everything else is bloat.

Attached: 1662788908735 2.gif (404x290, 1.69M)

It's weird seeing the evolution of sºyjaks, all with the same intent of having some ugly fat nerd plastered on something irrelevant.

Attached: 1645960957098.jpg (405x499, 69.69K)

GODson

what really fascinates me is the effort and time invested into making söyjak shitposts

>sh
LMAO surely you mean es right OP

no arrow therefore you look like that though

hwnbag

All you need is assembly (for system-level or high performance code), C (for general code), C++ (for game dev), and LuaJIT (if you need a dynamic language for something).

Attached: when burger sits on a european chair.png (1024x769, 1.68M)

It's bots that produce it. Most supposed schizos are bots.

All you need is C/C++ and Python.
Everything else is a meme.

gem

c would be better than rust and bash would be better than sh

For me it's Rust, Python, and a small amount of sh and fish. I should probably supplement it with C#/Java/Go or something.
It's nice to have a popular scripting language in your toolbox. Your Lisp isn't going to have Python's library ecosystem (unless you pick Hy I suppose).

I don't trust bash. Over the years I've mostly figured out how to write safe sh but now I'm too tired to learn what the quoting rules are for [[ and what dark magic they used to retrofit arrays. I sometimes use $BASH_SOURCE but that's it.
I'll use small insane languages like C and sh if I really must, but life is too short for big insane languages like C++ and bash.

All you need is Python and JavaScript until you have a really good reason not to use them.

Attached: 1662823823614352.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

>> don't trust bash. Over the years I've mostly figured out how to write safe sh but now I'm too tired to learn what the quoting rules
interesting perspective, I don’t write a lot of bash so I should check out what I would miss with sh if anything

Why do the basedjaks keep their mouths open all the time

If you use shellcheck it's actually probably fine and I'm just acting like a grumpy old man. sh taught me to be paranoid but that paranoia can be outsourced.
Some people will tell you to use sh instead of bash for portability but I think it's okay to ignore them, almost all systems have an easy way to install bash. Non-portable commands and options are more pernicious.

ah yes the "hwnbag" stack

/qa/ lost

/qa/ lives in your head rent free therefore it won though

Did he died?