Vid related is the average 13 year old in my village

Vid related is the average 13 year old in my village

First part is filmed inside the walls of our village middle school, the same one i graduated years ago

There is no hope left

vid:
streamable.com/mvemd6

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1876x969, 483.69K)

Brazil or Portugal? I can't tell the difference between continental and Brazilian Portuguese. Also, what are these sluts saying?

neither of those lol

in the first clip she is singing the lyrics to some song, afterwards just incoherent girly stuff

>neither of those lol
What are they speaking, then?
>in the first clip she is singing the lyrics to some song, afterwards just incoherent girly stuff
What are we supposed to conclude from this? Just that 13 year old girls develop early and dress like sluts these days?

>What are they speaking, then?
Hellenic, the language spoken in Greece

>What are we supposed to conclude from this? Just that 13 year old girls develop early and dress like sluts these days?
pretty much, its even worse than when i was in school

what does this have to do with queen elizabeth dying???

Kek

Id sniff her panties

I feel like having a daughter would be a living nightmare.

>Hellenic, the language spoken in Greece
Oh, sounds like Portuguese to me. Είναι μερικές καυτές ελληνικές τσούλες. The age of consent in Greece is 15. Booking tickets now.

I would like to make love to her until she is cripple

>There is no hope left
what is your hope?

You sure they are 13, do these shitskins take extra estrogen or something

Oh no, a girl singing and dancing with her friend.

At the moment, girls like this think they have a real grasp of the world. They think they are wanted by every man, boy and girl that they come in contact with. They are taught and empowered by Instagram, tiktok and Facebook and that is where their education ends. They end up being prostitutes, rape victims or simply killed by some nigger. It is sad but this is how they end up.

No way, you're telling me 13yo's are sexual and like to slut it up? Stop the fucking presses!

You act like this is something new. Dumb faggot.

Σε κάθε περίπτωση είσαι καθυστερημένος.

continue please

>There is no hope left
Indeed you should kys dumb faggot

>There is no hope left
maybe for you, i love the future with more 13yo sluts like this

Me too.

Attached: alf-stewart-apparently-1-in-10-cunts-in-australia-live-12209285.png (500x300, 31.08K)