Honest question! How dangerous really is xanax and alcohol together?

Honest question! How dangerous really is xanax and alcohol together?
Like would 500micrograms and a couple of beers kill ya?

Attached: _101013372_img_6877.jpg (976x549, 77.48K)

Yes

you'll most likely black out and wake up in a jail cell.

.5 of a xan and booze is prolly fine but youll act a little bit more like a dick. Valium/lorazepam is full chill but idk Xanax has this “evil” energy to it

1/2mg and a couple of beers won't kill you. If you meant 500mg, that will kill you regardless of the beers. I take 1-2mg of Xanax regularly. Nice and relaxed, sleep like a baby.

This is true. When me and my buddy would drink together we would have a great time, until he took xanax. He would turn into a belligerent blacked out dickhead that you could not control unless you either called the cops or punched his lights out.

5-15mg of xanax and a shot is enough to put you to sleep for 2-3 days
Anything more is a risk to your central nervous system and respiratory system.
You can stop breathing and your body wont take any methods to try and start it again or wake you up

Nah it will be fine. You can take up to 5 grams of Xanax before there's any real issue

Stick to a 2 gram session. There's going to be a lot of pills in that so take them all quickly and then smash a 5th of bourbon. You'll have a great time

Xanax and alcohol are the worst drugs you could do on a regular basis. Both their withdrawals are the worst of any psychotropic. The withdrawals can kill actually you. If you really wanna feel good do opiates and opioids with some weed. The weed and opiates have a good synergistic effect. Especially real oxycodone and weed. But if you are going to use xans and alcohol try alcohol and coke. That's pretty good. Then smoke some weed when you're done to take the edge off. If you didn't drink much or at all then pop a xan at the end. Xan takes the uncomfortable after effects of heavy coke use. Don't take xan if you've been drinking. You don't want to die. Or you could just take a point of mdma. A good dose of mdma is really beautiful and euphoric. I'd say the euphoria of a good mdma dose is up there along with oxycodone or 90%+ pure coke

Beer before liquor, never sicker
Beer before xanax, how did we end up in Milwaukee.

Seriously don't be a fucking retard booze and xanax is like one of the worst combos you can do. I've known multiple people who have died this way.

500micrograms and a couple of beers won't kill you no, but what are the odds that dose stays the same and thats actually what you will take.

Do y'all not know that micrograms, milligrams, and grams are very different amounts? A prescription xanbar is 2mg (milligrams) of Xanax. Taking 2g (grams) of Xanax (1,000 bars) will kill you every time.

true and confirmed by trips. Xan withdraw does suck done it a few times. been off of it for a year I think now.

Attached: mlL4Wb.gif (480x270, 445.04K)

This is why people die. They don't understand weight and the differences and connections between units. They also don't do the adequate research before putting something in their body.

I was very specific and am very aware

Op should take 2 grams and then down a 5th of bourbon

Attached: ha.gif (252x252, 324.46K)

OP would probably be in a coma before they could even get all 1,000 bars down their throat. This is a lethal dose many times over regardless of the alcohol.

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

Still doesn't get it

Attached: 200w.gif (200x245, 527.72K)

I get it. I just don't think it's funny to tell people they should do things that will kill them (unless that's what they asked).

Nah dawg it's not that dangerous, I used to shoot heroin in the morning and drink beers and take Vallium/Xanax until my shot at night, tho watch your breathing.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.