There's a new girl at work, she's cute...

There's a new girl at work, she's cute. I don't want to come off thirsty but when the opportunity comes I'll introduce myself, shake her hand and ask a few quick questions to gauge her interest. What few quick questions should I ask? I know im over thinking it but i just want a smooth first interaction to see if she doesnt even want me asking her shit or weirding her out by being a tad nervous. I'm thinking of asking greentext below
>where do you commute from
>How do you like the office environment

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66.91K)

A: she was a hoo-wah

B. She hit me

Attached: screenshot20140609at25945pm.png (396x249, 148.2K)

Good luck with those questions

Don't try to get laid where you get paid

this
dont shit where you sleep

>no social circle
>going through very dry spell
I'll take my chances

is she rubenesque

What does this mean?

Is she a whale

Not at all

It's a quote from Johnny Sack ya big dummy.

Go for it, you'll probably find a way to fuck it up, though, you're on Any Forums after all

online flirt and hit on girls when you're about to leave your workplace

Trust Me

go hang out at a nice bar/pub, just walk about to a woman and ask how their night is going. Ask them questions and talk about yourself if it's relevant. Make sure you flirt and demonstrate your value.

when you've got some privacy either kiss them or invite them back to your place.

Congratulations, you've just gotten laid.

So how big is your vag? Have the HIV?

Going to a bar alone is overwhelming, I need a wingman

you need confidence and practice. If you feel overwhelmed start talking to some lonely guys. It lets you practice your social skills on the spot and shows all the women at the venue that you're just a social person and not just after any poon you can get. It really works, plus you meet some genuinely interesting people.

I met a corporate lawyer from Mumbai that was buying me drinks all night last week. After I left him I just started talking to some girls nearby

Any tips/ do's and don'ts when going to a bar alone?

Bump

This. Find someone to go with you.