Stay-at-home husband to a successful business-woman?

I'm a fit, good looking, 1.90m (6' 3") European guy.

I would like to be a good stay-at-home husband to a successful business-woman.
Take care of the house, cook for her, adore her, support her career, do everything to make her feel happy.
Also possibly take care of kids, I have experience with children aged 0.5 - 6 including changing diapers and stuff.

I'm still ambitious, but I guess my ambitions/hobbies are not profitable (open-source programming)
and I do not want a full-time programmer job anymore.

Plus my fetish is her being bossy and abusing me sexually from time to time (femdom).

Would a business-woman appreciate a husband/partner like me?
How do I find a woman like that?

Attached: femdom-dog-leash-stairs-v2.png (666x1000, 405.79K)

Step 1: leave Any Forums
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit

You're falling into the 50 Shades of Grey trap.

If you find a successful business woman, more likely she will want to be dommed, not be the dom.

I used to browse Any Forums everyday in the 2000s.
Currently I wasn't on Any Forums for several months now.
Just visiting, because I'm sad.

Could you please elaborate more on the Step 2?

>50 Shades of Grey trap.
I'm into femdom and I find 50 Shades of Grey a total crap.
They had a few promising scenes, they could've do something decent about them, but they failed miserably.
Parts 2 and 3 are total shit.

>tinder
>set age range to 30+
>ask them about their career/wealth

men and woman that often take a leading role in their social or professional lives usually express their sexuality by being submissive and masochistic. Most high powered CEO's, Politicians and high ranking members of the military usually want to be degraded and submissive, It's their way of stress relief and letting go.

It's hard to find women that want to be dom's, it's near impossible to find one that is also wanting to be like that outside of the bedroom.

Most female dom's are housewives or meek women who take an extremally submissive role in their day to day and get to use their sexuality to explore the otherside of their role and personality. Good luck finding that unicorn OP

Attached: 1662535283298631.jpg (811x907, 376.6K)

Listen to some Andrew Tate podcasts.

I'm a short, bald, ugly man. I'm a stay at home dad, except with no children. My wife makes bank and I spend all day smoking weed. Life is great.

why does she stick around, and don't say your personality. There are tons of men that have great personalities that are independent and not huge bums

where do you live?
how did you do it?

Every domme I've met was like that in and out of the bedroom. Every 'Alpha Male' type I've met has loved to be pegged though.

>How do I find a woman like that?
Is your name Rick Springfield?

>Why does she stick around
Cause she loves me.

anecdotal or fake

there are heaps of psychosexual studies done on this phenomena that backs up my own anecdotal experience of dom and sub women.

but why? what do you do that keeps her loving you and not resenting the shit out of you. Love isn't enough to keep a marriage going

My wife works (from home) and I stay at home. No kids either.
I clean, do all the laundry, fix and maintain stuff around the house, tend to the cars.
She brings in the money, handles finances, and does the cooking.

I live in Canada.
I don't have a huge penis, but I am quite skilled with the one I have.

>Every domme I've met
what, all 2 of them

I don't know what I do that makes her love me, I do whatever and she loves me. I suck at cooking and cleaning, so we do most housework together.

You've only met 2 women? That's sad bro.

that's not what I meant and your facetious jab doesn't even make sense.

nice try tho

I smoke weed and sometimes unload the dishwasher... And take out the garbages when they're over flowing.

either this is a larp, she's really fucking ugly or an extremally insecure and damaged woman. Either way I'm concerned for her

You like being jabbed? Normal people call that 'pegging'.

I'm a stay at home husband. My wife is a pediatric surgeon, and makes insane money. I'm a pothead who knocked up a 10/10 doctor, and we've been married for 14 years. I literally do all the house stuff, and took care of the kids, which was fun of fuck. Less fun now that they are moody teens, but at least we watch better movies. My wife is an energetic go getter type, with laser focus. I make her laugh and give her mind blowing orgasms. It's a great relationship, except for the days when she gets all fucked up when a kid doesn't make it. She stone cold at work but at home she loses it. Still, I wouldn't change any part of my life.
There are no cons to being a stay at home husband if your relationship is strong.

I don't smoke weed. We take turns unloading the dishwasher. I'm also in Canada. Wife makes enough that I don't need to work, and she prefers I don't with Covid shit going aboot.

We will be celebrating 10 years of marriage in April.

Guaranteed she's taking cock at work while "working late". Congrats faggot, you're officially a cuck.

You sound like a zoomer incel. Not the user you are replying too.

OP here
Any advice on how to find such woman?

Can you read? My wife works from home. We see eachother 24/7 you dummy.

She never works late. She knows that sometimes I'll go to the nude beach or the sex club for some strange, so if she's fucking someone else too good for her.

She's cheating on you in emails and video calls bro. I'm not insecure, not one bit. Nonononono, your wife has to be cheating on you.

You lucky bastard.
Not completely unreasonable. You likely have other redeemable traits that makes her content with the setup. You should explore cooking though. Not only is it one of those "chore" chores people usually trudge through, but it can also be a fun to be competent in an important task.
Nice setup! Being there to support her on bad days is huge. Good teamwork makes or breaks a relationship.

this.
>you wont find a woman that works her ass off that wants to come home and work to get your ass off.

cope. sneed dilate whatever you do but... some of us have life on ezmode

Try posting on websites that women frequent. Check their profiles, see which ones are the most successful and take a shot. Have a decent personality too, like be someone that people actually want to be around.