I can't believe she finally passed

I can't believe she finally passed

RIP in peace old girl

Attached: E2R.jpg (739x415, 30.13K)

I thought Betty White already died

RIP in peace

Attached: 1649091349173.jpg (800x600, 72.25K)

never seen this man before in my life

Not yet, dipshit

passed what ?

wind ?

>all that AI artifacting

Haven't you heard? All the ranking royals are rushing to balmoral... they need to meet and plan before they announce her death. It's a bit of a big deal and no one will be any wiser if they go public on Saturday instead of Thursday

She is no more

Yes, I've heard, and I'm in London right now, and have a direct feed to the news coming out of BP and Balmoral.

But yes, this shit's so serious Harry & Meghan's travelling up. She't not yet dead, but the last time there was this much of a get-together was just before Phil passed

even Anne's there, with Andrew & ed on the way. The only one who isn;t going is Kate, who's at Windsor because the kids are at school

Oh no, that's sad. I love her Harry Potter books.

F

what happens when she dies anyway? someone else become a queen or king?.. -uneducated amerifag

It goes to a lottery

Charles becomes King, Operation London Bridge is executed, and I get a day off work.

Charles becomes the king
Then William.

Everyone knows she's been holding on for Charles to croak first.

Queeny McQueenface

Since the medieval time there will be an archery contest for all members of the royal family. Who wins, will be king or queen.

That would be nice

Here in Spain royal family is a mafia gang

I don't want her queening on my face

It's a strange situation when the whole world is waiting for a person to die. It's like, "come on, Lizzie, I still have other things to do"

We get a coronation

But who becomes the next monarch relies on the line of succession. Next is Charles as he's the eldest of her children, and then William, as he's the olest of Charles. If William didn;t have kids then Harry (Henry) would be next in line, but he did

So after William, it's George, then Charlotte, then Louis. If George marries & has kids, then they will leapfrog Charlotts & Louis & so on.

The only ways to give up the throne is to either Die or Abdicate.