>years pass
>decide to make a change
>face all my issues, improve myself
>confidence growing by the day
>lose interest in my fetishes
>think I might finally have a chance getting a gf
>just about to enter the dating world
>take inventory of myself for the first time in my life
>penis unironically small enough that most women would have trouble getting something out of it
>see a doctor to check my fertility - completely impotent
>5'5"
>narrow shoulders
It was just supposed to be fantasy, guys. What do?

Attached: 16119470406381.png (195x298, 32.06K)

Embrace the inner femboy and become bi

Attached: 1635731922068.jpg (510x497, 18.79K)

Faggot mafia back at it again

who the fuck is that

Attached: 49445682.jpg (1800x1600, 1.03M)

go back

Attached: 0uig69.jpg (1600x1200, 1.07M)

Become femboy I guess and learn to like dick. I mean you were into femdon so that includes pegging right? Real dick is better anyway so just be a bottom.

It does. I was way into pegging and I'd even be up for it nowadays. But I'd like a girlfriend. Being a bottom for guys being the only choice would be depressing.

Id cuckold you OP

Too bad. Can't cuckold me if I can't get a girlfriend.
That better not be a real thing though. I've been hearing about how commonplace polyamory has become recently. Is this a risk I need to look out for? Her bringing up the idea of "opening up the relationship"?

Attached: 1zpld7rxcb831-285785620.jpg (2083x2087, 171.2K)

>Her bringing up the idea of "opening up the relationship"?
>Her
my boi there wont be a HER
you just said youre too shy to date

Attached: 1.png (500x973, 226.04K)

I used to be in the past. Now I'm just worried that I'm unironically like one of those protagonists from a NTR manga.

I guess find a lesbian then. You're not going to be able to top, your dick size is evident of that so no matter who your with your always going to have to bottom most of the time. Anybody that likes to top is going to have masculine personality characteristics so I guess you'll just have to find the people with the least amount of those. What about shemales, would that work? I mean it's still a guy but their body is pretty feminine.

Maybe worry about actually getting a girlfriend before tying yourself in knots over the latest meme

Don't take advice from this probable wizard

Am 18

Don't take advice from this child

Good advice.
I don't know. I would have loved the idea in the past. I used to look at a lot of dominant shemale hentai. But now I'd like to have a girlfriend who sees me as a man. I want that comfy bf/gf experience, guys.
>You're not going to be able to top, your dick size is evident of that
I don't know if it's totally impossible, it just likely won't be enough for her.

How big is your dong? Because unless it's medically micro, it probably doesn't matter.

So long as you're uncircumcised everything will work out.

3.5 inches. That's already with pressing the ruler into my stomach a bit, which I heard gives a more accurate number. I'm thin, too, so there's no way to gain more length by losing weight.
I am. Not sure how that affects anything though.

Post dick so that we can assess how fugged id ids.

do joos.

Attached: DSCF0523.jpg (699x930, 292.49K)

Where the fuck do you hide your weed!?

Pull down your hood. We need to see his head and say hi

Cute clitty, princess. Would look better in a cage though.

Groomer.

I don't do any drugs.
I have phimosis, so I can't really do that. I can pull it back a tiny bit, but only enough to expose the very top. The skin is too tight and there's a little piece of tissue that keeps it from going any lower.
I used to wear one every so often, but I stopped doing that a while ago.

Cut your skin off then dude? Your dick would smell like a fucking sewer.