Best ways to kill yourself

Best ways to kill yourself

Attached: 1646030516831.jpg (499x480, 64.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanctioned-suicide.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep up what your already doing am sure you have the qualities to improve those lives around you and if not. Already doing the work without the separation.

A long life and time while watching the world change in strange and disturbing ways.

This, Grab the popcorn and sit back on whatever piece of shit you have left.

Bro ya'll are wholesome. I wanna die lol. give me some tips

et tuet si mietu can

>et tuet si mietu can
no idea what that means bro

he says a storms coming. sit back and hold onto your butts, go to the pub, have a pint, wait for this to all blow over.

Call a nigger a nigger.

Bro tell me how to Kill myself. it's not that hard.

I'd just land in the hospital, and in jail after

stop being a glowy and asking stupid as fuck questions

You shouldn't kill yourself but if I were gonna do it I would go deep into a desolate forest in winter, strip nude, handcuff myself to a tree, and wait for the elements to take me. You eliminate all possibility of pussying out at the point where the cuffs click. Plus it's kind of poetic to return your body to nature.

Not if you choose the biggest and niggest of niggers.

>go to the forest
>camp
>no food or drinks
>just sleep

a... les... painfull way maybe?

fair

try sanctioned suicide website, they have plenty of ideas, but my fav is gotta be jumping off a high building, these must be the coolest last moments of your life. I've bungee jumped several times and the first second feels like nothing is holding you to save your life so I imagine this is being similar, but throughout the whole jump. I just wish I had bigger skyscrapers in my area.

Have you tried having information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton?

no skyscrapers here sadly. thanks for the site though. You got a link maybe?

I will relay this information to Vladimir.

Borrow as much money from banks, loans, max out credit cards and participate in charity before you do. When you die, so does your debt and at least you helped the world before you go

Dehydration/starvation are miserable ways to go. A lot of pain/failing of organs (you will even start to go blind) and flat out insanity before you finally die.

sanctioned-suicide.org/

Most charities are corrupt and if he has family they will inherit the debt.

will I not just pass it down to my family?

thx

They say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, there is no God and the afterlife is a children's story adults tell themselves because they're afraid of permanent nothingness. Personally I think death is a lot like before you were born darkness but you have no consciousness to be sad or experience it. If that's the case, and you only have 75 years.why not stick around a while longer live life for the moment, or save up a bunch of money and do a leaving Las Vegas.

Otherwise depending on where you live go somewhere like a dam or observatory. Make sure it's over 200 ft so you're sure to die, and fly. Though the people who were caught in the net after jumping off the Golden gate bridge, all said the same thing. I realized it was a bad idea on the way down.

These threads always remind me how much I hate my parents for bringing me into this cursed flesh prison which is generally impossible to escape without a lot of anguish.

can you really die from slitting your wrists? how long does that take?

what are some ways to die instantly with a knife?