Can’t sleep without pressure

Why can’t I sleep without extreme pressure, like a heavy weighted blanket folded over on top of other stuff? What’s most important is the feet. Even if I’m burning up I will stuck my calves and feet under a bundle of what must be 100 lbs of rolled up heavy weighted blanket. If I sleep without the weighted blanket I wake up easily, trembling because I can’t relax without it so my body has been tensing up because of it. My feet are aching. I need the weight so severe my feet are face down flat(I’m a stomach sleeper). For context I have POTS, very mild autism, and have some signs of restless leg syndrome. Why can’t I sleep without lots of pressure on my lower body?

Attached: 4189FD88-B23B-4036-A7BA-3A7F8DF317A0.jpg (741x741, 38.25K)

You can
You've just told yourself that you can't

My ex faked this for years. Even told me she did. Hard to say. Use a weighted blanket. Love Nicolas Cage.

She, also, faked bedwetting, and seizures. Told me herself.

Honestly, I'm expecting to hear this, next, from someone I'm talking to now if we meet up. It starts with hydrating for some reason, then it's a bunch of lying and gaslighting, it's a general pattern. Seems related to RINOS, tbh. Trying to figure it out. When you go through the exact same things more than once, and you have a good idea what caused it the first time, you start to really look for the shit.

She'll, most likely, try to make me look violent. Hit me, try to get me to hit her back. Try to instigate rough sex. Basically, try to make me look violent. I'll avoid that like the plague.

Nigger what the FUCK is your deal

Are you OP?

The fuck is POTS?
I'm also diagnosed with autism, specifically Ass burgers.
I can't sleep on a soft surface, it needs to be a hard couch and pillow.

This is faggotry. It's bullshit. If you're not OP, you're a bot.

What if I am, little nigger boy.

Attached: 1660982880637586.jpg (1024x1024, 60.85K)

If you are, you're not a bot, aren't you?

I am a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over metal endoskeleton

Doubt it. Fleshbot. Just not sure what kind of fleshbot you are, yet :D.

The stoli again, no; i'm sure a turd worlder hand typed these gems.

thatsfuckingmetal.png

Could be... What do you think? Starting to figure out what kind of bot you are, though.

new meta is based

Lame... Like everything else on Any Forums... So, you guys still hiding behind the same bullshit, huh?

No idea. Eat shit. Dickhead.

this post aint be ussin u know? no cap

for real no cap?

Meh... Boring...